• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Team Gaza US/CA Clan

Nick1059

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:nick1059 Name: Nick
Wins: 153
Games played: 750 (I never tried on my stats and I used to be really bad)
Skype name:nick.fawcett1059
Strengths: Best: Flint And steel / 2nd:Sword/strafing / 3rd:Bow/Aiming/Spamming(if I want) 4th:Fishing Rod (Im still really good im just better with the others)
Weaknesses: Taking on large teams and hackers
Why do you want to be in #Team Gaza: Cause I love playing with my friends and now the ones that where good stopped playing because they like other gamers(TF2) and im all alone.
How will you help #Team Gaza win CB?: I don't really rage and I think I have a good attitude and I am mature and I know killersGotLost

KillersGotLost

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:nick1059 Name: Nick
Wins: 153
Games played: 750 (I never tried on my stats and I used to be really bad)
Skype name:nick.fawcett1059
Strengths: Best: Flint And steel / 2nd:Sword/strafing / 3rd:Bow/Aiming/Spamming(if I want) 4th:Fishing Rod (Im still really good im just better with the others)
Weaknesses: Taking on large teams and hackers
Why do you want to be in #Team Gaza: Cause I love playing with my friends and now the ones that where good stopped playing because they like other gamers(TF2) and im all alone.
How will you help #Team Gaza win CB?: I don't really rage and I think I have a good attitude and I am mature and I know killersGotLost
ACCEPTED RANK: Member Please Be active with us. Thank you.

Kezium

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: (In game name) Kezium -

Name: ( nickname or IRL name) Derrick

Wins: (150+, exceptions can be made) i have 67 on mcsg and 70 on hive so combined i have 135

Games played: 700 - im getting an alt soon i started MC on this acc so you know we all started from somewhere.

Skype name: cry_maca

Strengths:Strafes , Rod , Sword , playing smart and analyzing my opponent

Weaknesses:Water Battles , Lag

Why do you want to be in #Team Gaza:Because i wanna be apart of a team thats more than a team i wanna be apart of a family of players that work there way to the top!

How will you help #Team Gaza win CB?: i will play it smart and do what i know what to do best ...win.

Ps : i have an average PC Right now but in the summer ill be getting a way better pc that will probally run 500-600 frames easily :)

<3

thispromise

Platinum
Reaction score
well no point of me having u guys on skype if I am not going to talk to u. well bye

spiggycraft

Diamond
Reaction score
Sent from Skype
IGN: (In game name) camjam726
Name: ( nickname or IRL name) Irl:Cameron Nick:Cam
Wins: (150+, exceptions can be made)231
Games played:2305
Skype name:U have me
Strengths:Bow and FnS
Weaknesses:Teams,Hackers
Why do you want to be in #Team Gaza:Bc i wanna meet new ppl and make new friends
How will you help #Team Gaza win CB?(idea) will help this to the top and commincate with others and show some great teamwork.
Accepted.Rank:Member

Last edited:

thispromise

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: (In game name) thispromise
Name: ( nickname or IRL name) Noah/ promise
Wins: (150+, exceptions can be made)133
Games played: 867
Skype name: u has it
Strengths: sword, fns
Weaknesses: fns, hackers
Why do you want to be in #Team Gaza: My friend camjam726 (an officer) is in this clan and if it weren't for me, he wouldn't be in this and we r very close friends. Also, this clan is swagelicious
How will you help #Team Gaza win CB?: make good decisons and not GO INTO FIGHTS THAT ARE NOT POSSILBE TO WIN! o_O

spiggycraft

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: (In game name) thispromise
Name: ( nickname or IRL name) Noah/ promise
Wins: (150+, exceptions can be made)133
Games played: 867
Skype name: u has it
Strengths: sword, fns
Weaknesses: fns, hackers
Why do you want to be in #Team Gaza: My friend camjam726 (an officer) is in this clan and if it weren't for me, he wouldn't be in this and we r very close friends. Also, this clan is swagelicious
How will you help #Team Gaza win CB?: make good decisons and not GO INTO FIGHTS THAT ARE NOT POSSILBE TO WIN! o_O
Accepted as Trial.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci