• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Team Gaza US/CA Clan

KillersGotLost

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: (In game name) KillersGotLost
Name: ( nickname or IRL name) Alex
Wins: (150+, exceptions can be made) 234
Games played: 1400+
Skype name: Killersgotlostmc
Strengths: Swords ,Rod ,Fns
Weaknesses: Bow, Teams of 3+ and lastly , hackers
Why do you want to be in #Team Gaza: Because my best minecraft friend 8_bitfern0 is here and recomended me join.
How will you help #Team Gaza win CB?: Well Im a good leader and as well as a good team cooperator. And Work my way up to a higher Rank so its less stress for the owner.

EDIT: I just wanted to list my Past Clans, Divinity , Purge, Diplomacy , The Return , #ArtOf PvP

spiggycraft

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: (In game name) KillersGotLost
Name: ( nickname or IRL name) Alex
Wins: (150+, exceptions can be made) 234
Games played: 1400+
Skype name: Killersgotlostmc
Strengths: Swords ,Rod ,Fns
Weaknesses: Bow, Teams of 3+ and lastly , hackers
Why do you want to be in #Team Gaza: Because my best minecraft friend 8_bitfern0 is here and recomended me join.
How will you help #Team Gaza win CB?: Well Im a good leader and as well as a good team cooperator. And Work my way up to a higher Rank so its less stress for the owner.

EDIT: I just wanted to list my Past Clans, Divinity , Purge, Diplomacy , The Return , #ArtOf PvP
Denied.Reason:Not mature

Last edited:

Ginger

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Demote Potato to cheerleader and give ME head cheerleader. >:3

TehSteelNinja

Survivor
Reaction score
On Be Half of #Volcanic we challenge you to a clan battle add me on skype if you accept le904s
if deny just reply with no

Keeisy

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi #TeamGAZA (Only US).
It would be an honor to make a clan battle against his clan.
If the idea seems perfect you can add me to skype... [croowz72]
#ExtremePowa | CO-OWNER.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I hate the name of this clan, do you even know what Gaza is??

Kezium

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: (In game name) Kezium - You Probally know me
Name: ( nickname or IRL name) Derrick
Wins: (150+, exceptions can be made) i have 65 on mcsg and 70 on hive so combined i have 135
Games played: 700 - im getting an alt soon i started MC on this acc so you know we all started from somewhere.
Skype name: cry_maca
Strengths:Strafes , Rod , FnS , playing smart and analyzing my opponent
Weaknesses:Water Battles , Lag
Why do you want to be in #Team Gaza:Because i wanna be apart of a team that more than a team i wanna be apart of a family of players that work there way to the top!
How will you help #Team Gaza win CB?: i will play it smart and do what i know what to do best ...win.

Ps : i have an average PC Right now but in the summer ill be getting a way better pc that will probally run 500-600 frames easily :)

spiggycraft

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: (In game name) Kezium - You Probally know me
Name: ( nickname or IRL name) Derrick
Wins: (150+, exceptions can be made) i have 65 on mcsg and 70 on hive so combined i have 135
Games played: 700 - im getting an alt soon i started MC on this acc so you know we all started from somewhere.
Skype name: cry_maca
Strengths:Strafes , Rod , FnS , playing smart and analyzing my opponent
Weaknesses:Water Battles , Lag
Why do you want to be in #Team Gaza:Because i wanna be apart of a team that more than a team i wanna be apart of a family of players that work there way to the top!
How will you help #Team Gaza win CB?: i will play it smart and do what i know what to do best ...win.

Ps : i have an average PC Right now but in the summer ill be getting a way better pc that will probally run 500-600 frames easily :)
Accepted. Rank: Leader

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci