• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tactics.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Didn't
even mean to.
You didn't mean to piss me off or didn't mean to post the link twice? Because if it's the latter you're lying :p And if it's the former you're lying again, because in your very first post to me you called me a 'mong', whatever that is :p

xPzL

Survivor
Reaction score
You didn't mean to piss me off or didn't mean to post the link twice? Because if it's the latter you're lying :p And if it's the former you're lying again, because in your very first post to me you called me a 'mong', whatever that is :p
Didn't mean to post the link twice, I was absolutely shattered after I completed the guide and I managed to post it twice on this thread. I hope you don't take any offence from the word 'Mong'. It's just a weak insult used by the youth like 'Crap' And 'Idiot'. If you take offence from someone, The only reason why that happens is because you respect them.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My technic is dubstep, spam clicking and not hitting into the air works on most people, but with people like teo, zex, elgoldo or gcb and so on it doesnt. On solomon you just dont sprint and he fails, its his weakness.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci