• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survivor - [Season I]

What do you think of this event?

• Awesome idea- can't wait for the event!

Votes: 72 96.0%
  • Not a fan. (please leave ideas to improve below!)

Votes: 3 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: XeroStyle1

Have you had experience doing things like this? Survival, UHC, etc: Somewhat.
Are you able to attend the event on 2/22/14 at 2 PM CST?: Yes.
Is there anyone you would like to be on the same team with? (chances are increased- not guaranteed): Alpha
Blockerville
Why do you want to participate in this event?:Honestly, I've never participated in an event like this. I've seen this idea pitched once, and it wasn't successful. I hope this event can bring that idea to life.

Do you have, or are willing to get TeamSpeak to communicate with your teammates?: Yes.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
How would one hour later work for you? I'd have to check that with people again, as well, but I'd like to make this work for as many people as possible.
If you mean 3PM CST then that works under the same conditions as before for me :p (As long as nothing comes up. I`ll try to give as much warning as possible if something does come up though)

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
If you mean 3PM CST then that works under the same conditions as before for me :p (As long as nothing comes up. I`ll try to give as much warning as possible if something does come up though)
I think he means later as in like 1 CST.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
I remember when someone else tried to so this.
Minecraft IGN: isaacbidisaac

Have you had experience doing things like this? Survival, UHC, etc: yes, me and some friends have a survival series on my server.
Are you able to attend the event on 2/22/14 at 2 PM CST?: yup.
Is there anyone you would like to be on the same team with? (chances are increased- not guaranteed): if any of these people apply: billyguy1 , ToeKnee , TheRealAussie , Zaex
Why do you want to participate in this event?: I am petty good at survival and people don't really know of me. It would show that you don't need donor or to benign I the leaderboards to be good at survival and PvP. Also, who doesn't like the underdog? ;)
Do you have, or are willing to get TeamSpeak to communicate with your teammates?:yes I have it.

":)"

Edit: there is only 4 teams listed. If you need another I would suggest purple.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I remember when someone else tried to so this.
Minecraft IGN: isaacbidisaac

Have you had experience doing things like this? Survival, UHC, etc: yes, me and some friends have a survival series on my server.
Are you able to attend the event on 2/22/14 at 2 PM CST?: yup.
Is there anyone you would like to be on the same team with? (chances are increased- not guaranteed): if any of these people apply: billyguy1 , ToeKnee , TheRealAussie , Zaex
Why do you want to participate in this event?: I am petty good at survival and people don't really know of me. It would show that you don't need donor or to benign I the leaderboards to be good at survival and PvP. Also, who doesn't like the underdog? ;)
Do you have, or are willing to get TeamSpeak to communicate with your teammates?:yes I have it.

":)"

Edit: there is only 4 teams listed. If you need another I would suggest purple.
I have a yellow team text made, but I forgot to put it in the thread :p

endthebean

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Minecraft IGN: endthebean

Have you had experience doing things like this? Survival, UHC, etc: Yes

Are you able to attend the event on 2/22/14 at 2 PM CST?: Yes

Is there anyone you would like to be on the same team with? (chances are increased- not guaranteed): Ryan

Why do you want to participate in this event?: I want to try this gamemode with the MCSG community and have fun.

Do you have, or are willing to get TeamSpeak to communicate with your teammates?: yes

:)

Sorry if my application seems lame but I'm on my phone and I accidently hit the ad three times and I had to start over three times

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
2 hrs later pleass. 4am is to early.
Argh, time zones :p I'm really tired right now, so I'll see what I can do in the morning :p

I know I can't push it a where past 1 for at least two of the applicants, so I don't think two hours later will work as far as I know for right now.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score

Minecraft IGN: endthebean

Have you had experience doing things like this? Survival, UHC, etc: Yes

Are you able to attend the event on 2/22/14 at 2 PM CST?: Yes

Is there anyone you would like to be on the same team with? (chances are increased- not guaranteed): Ryan

Why do you want to participate in this event?: I want to try this gamemode with the MCSG community and have fun.

Do you have, or are willing to get TeamSpeak to communicate with your teammates?: yes

Sorry if my application seems lame but I'm on my phone and I accidently hit the ad three times and I had to start over three times
Same. I wrote it on my phone.

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
This looks super cool. Lets hope I have a pc by then. (Wanna push it back 3 months? XDDD kidding, kidding.)

Good luck Ducky.

(Even I read the whole thread and I can't apply.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci