• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survivor - [Season I]

What do you think of this event?

• Awesome idea- can't wait for the event!

Votes: 72 96.0%
  • Not a fan. (please leave ideas to improve below!)

Votes: 3 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantelius

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: CookieBunns

Have you had experience doing things like this? Survival, UHC, etc: yea :p

Are you able to attend the event on 2/22/14 at 2 PM CST?:yes

Is there anyone you would like to be on the same team with? (chances are increased- not guaranteed): Dantelius

Why do you want to participate in this event?: it's something a little different from mcsg, and i bet it'll be a great expierience

Do you have, or are willing to get TeamSpeak to communicate with your teammates?:I have it :p

:)
sexy

J

Joel/MadDawg

Minecraft IGN: MagicMadDawg

Have you had experience doing things like this? Survival, UHC, etc: I've played survival a lot in my Minecraft career, but I've never been a part of a UHC or an organized event like this.

Are you able to attend the event on 2/22/14 at 2 PM CST?: I think so :3
Is there anyone you would like to be on the same team with? (chances are increased- not guaranteed): iMightTroll (if he applies)

Why do you want to participate in this event?: Because it sounds fun :p

Do you have, or are willing to get TeamSpeak to communicate with your teammates?: I have teamspeak.

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ChrisComedies

Have you had experience doing things like this? Survival, UHC, etc: Yeah, I played a lot of MCSG Survival in the Summer

Are you able to attend the event on 2/22/14 at 2 PM CST?: Yep
Is there anyone you would like to be on the same team with? (chances are increased- not guaranteed): resistantcorn12 my scrub or gipper or max or apzy or ian

Why do you want to participate in this event?: It seems like a really cool and fun idea. I really like participating in these kinds of events.

Do you have, or are willing to get TeamSpeak to communicate with your teammates?: Yep I have it, always on Rebels ts

Last edited:

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Angryjukebox

Have you had experience doing things like this? Survival, UHC, etc: I played survival for 2 years before mcsg, so yes, I do.

Are you able to attend the event on 2/22/14 at 2 PM CST?: most likely, unless something comes up.
Is there anyone you would like to be on the same team with? (chances are increased- not guaranteed): not currently

Why do you want to participate in this event?: it looks like a lot of fun, and I know things will be interesting with Duck organising.

Do you have, or are willing to get TeamSpeak to communicate with your teammates?: yes of course.

Gipp

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: GipperGaming

Have you had experience doing things like this? Survival, UHC, etc: I have a fair amount of experience.

Are you able to attend the event on 2/22/14 at 2 PM CST?:
Is there anyone you would like to be on the same team with? (chances are increased- not guaranteed): Yes. I'd like to be with ResistantCorn12, ChrisComedies, or MaxyPie.

Why do you want to participate in this event?: I love gamemodes like this, and this seems like a very fun, original gamemode.

Do you have, or are willing to get TeamSpeak to communicate with your teammates?: Yes

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: CaptainJS

Have you had experience doing things like this? Survival, UHC, etc: I have great experience with games like this. ;)

Are you able to attend the event on 2/22/14 at 2 PM CST?: At the moment, yes.

Is there anyone you would like to be on the same team with? (chances are increased- not guaranteed): Blazerboy123

Why do you want to participate in this event?: MCSG Survivor sounds like a great opportunity to work with different people on a team and make new friends as well. Plus, I get to play against some of the best MCSGers around, and I love competitions!! :D

Do you have, or are willing to get TeamSpeak to communicate with your teammates?: Of course! :)

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Krafty

Have you had experience doing things like this? Survival, UHC, etc: Yes
Are you able to attend the event on 2/22/14 at 2 PM CST?: Mmhmm
Is there anyone you would like to be on the same team with? (chances are increased- not guaranteed): Anybody in the Rebels.
Why do you want to participate in this event?: To have fun.
Do you have, or are willing to get TeamSpeak to communicate with your teammates?: Of course

E

EagleMan

Ignore my previous comment, I didn't see the part where it said 2:00 CST not Noon (That's 7:00 AM for me now).

Minecraft IGN: EagleMan280601

Have you had experience doing things like this? Survival, UHC, etc: Survival, yes

Are you able to attend the event on 2/22/14 at 2 PM CST?: I could probably make it but there is still a possibility that I won't. (Please don't decrease my chances).

Is there anyone you would like to be on the same team with? (chances are increased- not guaranteed): None

Why do you want to participate in this event?: Because I want to have some good recording material and I think it will be fun!

Do you have, or are willing to get TeamSpeak to communicate with your teammates?: Yes!

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Alphie_

Have you had experience doing things like this? Survival, UHC, etc: I can make some things. I can make some things real good.

Are you able to attend the event on 2/22/14 at 2 PM CST?: Yeah. :3
Is there anyone you would like to be on the same team with? (chances are increased- not guaranteed): YourFavoriteTreecko , Denster91 , AggaliciousHD , Blockerville. (If they apply)

Why do you want to participate in this event?: I love the MCSG Community, and this seems like a great event! Sounds like a really awesome idea, and looks like it will be incredibly good! Also, I am the most #1 and I will be the #1.

Do you have, or are willing to get TeamSpeak to communicate with your teammates?: Of course!

Blockerville

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Blockerville

Have you had experience doing things like this? Survival, UHC, etc: Yes, on various UHC events.

Are you able to attend the event on 2/22/14 at 2 PM CST?: Yes
Is there anyone you would like to be on the same team with? (chances are increased- not guaranteed): Alpha YourFavoriteTreecko AggaliciousHD

Why do you want to participate in this event?: It looks like a lot of fun and I enjoy UHC!

Do you have, or are willing to get TeamSpeak to communicate with your teammates?: Yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci