• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games - The Forgotten Kingdom

Do you want this map to be added to the servers?

• Yes

Votes: 23 52.3%
  • Yes please

Votes: 21 47.7%

• Total voters

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score
A dislike button would start hate, and if a bunch of people started disliking something a new forummer posted just because it's been posted before, how do you think he would feel? Just because he didn't know, he is just about shunned.
And then someone kind or a moderator would explain why people are disliking it, and that's part of the reason moderators are here aren't they, to explain stuff?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
And then someone kind or a moderator would explain why people are disliking it, and that's part of the reason moderators are here aren't they, to explain stuff?
It's still a dislike button, and no matter what the button is for, the idea in the end is still a Dislike button! If you don't like the thread or something, reply to the post and explain why. Maybe you can change the other person's mind or the other person can change yours. There is really no reason to have a dislike button. You may say the same thing about likes, but really it's just the opposite for likes because then the person gains confidence from the like whereas they would lose confidence from a dislike.

epicdeadlydude

Spectator
Reaction score
Looks like a legitimate map, I didn't download yet, so this is my shallow first review

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Just wanted to leave a quick review!

The terraforming (if there is any?) looks a lot like vanilla terrain.. which isnt great

I do like the buildings and I think corn looks great and original! nice to see a different corn for once, but as people have said, the map looks quite plain and just large open spaces.. also it worries me that there arent too many pictures of structures.. I hope there are more than in the screenshots.

Overall I am a bit dissapointed, this is nowhere near as good as underground kingdoms.. maybe a hit and miss? I rate it 5/10

FlyingMammalMan

Survivor
Reaction score
Just wanted to leave a quick review!

The terraforming (if there is any?) looks a lot like vanilla terrain.. which isnt great

I do like the buildings and I think corn looks great and original! nice to see a different corn for once, but as people have said, the map looks quite plain and just large open spaces.. also it worries me that there arent too many pictures of structures.. I hope there are more than in the screenshots.

Overall I am a bit dissapointed, this is nowhere near as good as underground kingdoms.. maybe a hit and miss? I rate it 5/10
I agree this was my first map done ages ago some one just necroed it. I would actually hate for this to be added :O

Also if you downloaded it the terrain is somewhat better than vanila :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci