• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games - The Forgotten Kingdom

Do you want this map to be added to the servers?

• Yes

Votes: 23 52.3%
  • Yes please

Votes: 21 47.7%

• Total voters

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score
I disagree, the radius is fine as it is. This is a Survival Games map, and it is a really nice size as it is. Although smaller maps are more popular (and I am partially to blame), it shouldn't mean that all Survival Games maps should be small
lol, I was mainly agreeing with you. But still I havent taken a good look at this yet.

FlyingMammalMan

Survivor
Reaction score
lol, I was mainly agreeing with you. But still I havent taken a good look at this yet.
Some of the main structures are near the edge of the map so it probably wouldn't be best to reduce the size and cut them off. Also the water is 4 blocks deep. :)

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
Very nice. Even for a larger map, you've done a great job with landmarks and terraforming. I hope to see this on the servers someday soon. :D

ItsTheSM1

Experienced
Reaction score
This map looks awesome! And the corn, you can just jump into the water, right? I hope this gets accepted :)

FlyingMammalMan

Survivor
Reaction score
This map looks awesome! And the corn, you can just jump into the water, right? I hope this gets accepted :)
Thanks :) and you can jump in the water but it slows you down so you are less likely to get items from the corn. I wanted there to be a choice of that or lose health and get the items :D

ItsTheSM1

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks :) and you can jump in the water but it slows you down so you are less likely to get items from the corn. I wanted there to be a choice of that or lose health and get the items :D
I like that. It's pretty smart!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci