• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games - The Forgotten Kingdom

Do you want this map to be added to the servers?

• Yes

Votes: 23 52.3%
  • Yes please

Votes: 21 47.7%

• Total voters

FlyingMammalMan

Survivor
Reaction score
UPDATE 1.2: More Chests outside the corn for faster and fairer games. New download link added.

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
I like the terraforming but the buildings look a bit plain :I

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
We'll start with the cornucopia here.
I like the concept of it. I like the strategic factor embedded in the map. If you should get a corn chest and loose health, or get nothing. Though I like the concept, I believe the pillars are a bit to tall, and fist fights at the cornucopia will be a lot more annoying.
As for the overall map, I am seeing an abundance of stone and stone brick. I am aware that those materials are commonly used in kingdoms, but I will definitely like to see some different materials being incorporated into the structures. The structures also looks relatively bland and plain, so I would like to see some more detail across the map.
The concept, in my opinion, is one that is commonly used in maps nowadays. It's always having to do with a fortress or castle or kingdom. And to add on to that; big maps are NOT a trend!
I know I've been giving some constructive criticism and not many compliments, the map could use some work. It is definitely impressive for a solo project. I see a lot of potential for this map, and I believe it will be amazing!
Nice work so far dude :)

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score
We'll start with the cornucopia here.
I like the concept of it. I like the strategic factor embedded in the map. If you should get a corn chest and loose health, or get nothing. Though I like the concept, I believe the pillars are a bit to tall, and fist fights at the cornucopia will be a lot more annoying.
As for the overall map, I am seeing an abundance of stone and stone brick. I am aware that those materials are commonly used in kingdoms, but I will definitely like to see some different materials being incorporated into the structures. The structures also looks relatively bland and plain, so I would like to see some more detail across the map.
The concept, in my opinion, is one that is commonly used in maps nowadays. It's always having to do with a fortress or castle or kingdom. And to add on to that; big maps are NOT a trend!
I know I've been giving some constructive criticism and not many compliments, the map could use some work. It is definitely impressive for a solo project. I see a lot of potential for this map, and I believe it will be amazing!
Nice work so far dude :)
this site definitely needs a dislike button...

as for the map <3 so smecksy! Although you should definitely make a deathmatch arena (they are now allowed) because deathmatch would be bad... and arrow right after the 10 seconds then you fall and your already down to like 4 hearts.... and if your stuck in the water your very very VERY VERY dead :p

FlyingMammalMan

Survivor
Reaction score

as for the map <3 so smecksy! Although you should definitely make a deathmatch arena (they are now allowed) because deathmatch would be bad... and arrow right after the 10 seconds then you fall and your already down to like 4 hearts.... and if your stuck in the water your very very VERY VERY dead :p
I'm not sure why this post was necroed, I don't want this map to be accepted anymore it was my first attempt at a map and I have improved alot since then with my second map. I don't think this map is quite high enough quality to be accepted.
Thanks anyway though :D

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score

Saying it deserves a dislike is just mean. Mamiamato was just giving his opinion on the map and he gave some good criticisms.

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score
Saying it deserves a dislike is just mean. Mamiamato was just giving his opinion on the map and he gave some good criticisms.
and a dislike button would mean i don't agree with what they said/don't think what they said was right.... just as a like button shows that you agree/like what they said.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
and a dislike button would mean i don't agree with what they said/don't think what they said was right.... just as a like button shows that you agree/like what they said.
A dislike button would start hate, and if a bunch of people started disliking something a new forummer posted just because it's been posted before, how do you think he would feel? Just because he didn't know, he is just about shunned.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci