• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games - The Forgotten Kingdom

Do you want this map to be added to the servers?

• Yes

Votes: 23 52.3%
  • Yes please

Votes: 21 47.7%

• Total voters

FlyingMammalMan

Survivor
Reaction score
THE FORGOTTEN KINGDOM
Adventure across a grand landscape which was home to a mighty kingdom and spanned across the realm. You arrive long after the fall of this nation to find the ruins and treasures which are held within them.
UPDATE 1.3: Improved underwater landscape/more underwater structures.
UPDATE 1.2: More Chests outside the corn for faster and fairer games.

This map is designed for a sexy 24 tributes looking to battle it out in a fiendish fight to the death.
The corn has been built to move away from the classic mechanics which can be seen in most maps and instead gives the tributes a choice; jump as far as they can so they get to the corn faster but lose a small amount of health or jump in the water and risk getting nothing.
Untitled-1.jpg

Check out the rest of these pretty pics and tell me what you think. Please download and check the rest of the map out. :)

Untitled-2.jpg
Untitled-3.jpg
Untitled-5.jpg
Untitled-6.jpg
Untitled-7.jpg

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Quite nice from the pictures, but unfortunately big maps isn't a very good trend of maps. By the way about jumping out of the corn and losing health. Seeing the height of the podiums, you'll lose nearly half your health.

FlyingMammalMan

Survivor
Reaction score
Quite nice from the pictures, but unfortunately big maps isn't a very good trend of maps. By the way about jumping out of the corn and losing health. Seeing the height of the podiums, you'll lose nearly half your health.
It may be quite big but there are long lines of sight which means the games would be similar to a smaller map. As for the corn you do lose quite a bit of health but that sort of the point, anyway they could be reduced in hieght quite easily.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
It may be quite big but there are long lines of sight which means the games would be similar to a smaller map. As for the corn you do lose quite a bit of health but that sort of the point, anyway they could be reduced in hieght quite easily.
I was just afraid because fistfighters might take advantage of this.

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
I like it :D I hope it gets on the servers! My favourite bt is the corn. That is really cool and really original

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci