• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Map: Poseidon's Realm

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Okay, I concede. I already said it looks really good, and that's true. Really, good luck with getting this accepted; it would be fun to play.

roosky95

Tribute
Reaction score
Oh my goodness everyone firstly im sorry if I idk "stole your map idea?????" but I didn't mean to bud but ummm could you not get so mad I put work in this too also to catch you in a lie you said you had been working on yours for 3 months yet in your map comments you said you started your in June it is July m8 but anyways listen I didn't intend on any conflicts from this all I want is to make maps for MCSG I mean I am a map builder and im trying to be known ive been paid for my builds too I mean I love building so to be told I am stealing or idk im kinda hurt and dumbfounded ..... I am building another map right now it is Candy Land sorry if im stealing another one of your maps to bud but I love you and all the MCSG community ........ also on a staff side note ...... I know that a lot of staff have been supporting me, id like to thank you soooo much your support means everything I know ive kinda been a trouble maker but I have decided to change and become a better community guy thank you everyone. <3

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Oh my goodness everyone firstly im sorry if I idk "stole your map idea?????" but I didn't mean to bud but ummm could you not get so mad I put work in this too also to catch you in a lie you said you had been working on yours for 3 months yet in your map comments you said you started your in June it is July m8 but anyways listen I didn't intend on any conflicts from this all I want is to make maps for MCSG I mean I am a map builder and im trying to be known ive been paid for my builds too I mean I love building so to be told I am stealing or idk im kinda hurt and dumbfounded ..... I am building another map right now it is Candy Land sorry if im stealing another one of your maps to bud but I love you and all the MCSG community ........ also on a staff side note ...... I know that a lot of staff have been supporting me, id like to thank you soooo much your support means everything I know ive kinda been a trouble maker but I have decided to change and become a better community guy thank you everyone. <3
That wasn't a lie..it was an accident, you arrogant...gah.

roosky95

Tribute
Reaction score
That wasn't a lie..it was an accident, you arrogant...gah.
ummm excuse me sir I don't appreciate being called arrogant im not trying to start anything man im a peaceful person and a saint.....just ask pKTran lol :p hehe but yea man plz don't get mad this is minecraft not real life.

Punchy_01

Experienced
Reaction score
That looks.. very very very very very very very very very very.. very good!! haha

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
ummm excuse me sir I don't appreciate being called arrogant im not trying to start anything man im a peaceful person and a saint.....just ask pKTran lol :p hehe but yea man plz don't get mad this is minecraft not real life.
okay, mr. saint

kstorm2

Experienced
Reaction score
It's pretty cool but it seems similar to Avaricia.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci