• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Map: Poseidon's Realm

Gamnrd

Platinum
Reaction score
omg plz make this a thing, its amazing looking!!!

Giver

Experienced
Reaction score
OMFG!!!! MCSG EXCEPT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Hey bud, guess what? There's literally two other maps that are extremely similar to this in development. I'm not as irritated by that as the fact that your name literally just ripped off the name from my map. Here's the link: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/neptunis.43592/
I honestly applaud you for completely ripping off a map's idea and doing such a good job with it.

pKTran

Senior Moderator | Recruiter
Reaction score

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
'Constructive Criticism'
Wat. Someone just (possibly inadvertently) stole my idea that I've been working on for near 3 months now, for hours upon hours; I have the right to be a little mad.

pKTran

Senior Moderator | Recruiter
Reaction score
Wat. Someone just (possibly inadvertently) stole my idea that I've been working on for near 3 months now, for hours upon hours; I have the right to be a little mad.
yes i know. From the way you described it, it sounded like it was 'constructive criticism'

Reaction score
To add to what tree said your map and this one have completely different play styles so I can definately see them both being added, think about how many maps there are with a medieval theme.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci