• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games Map: Poseidon's Realm

stephacality

Diamond
Reaction score
This map looks really cool. I wouldn't mind playing on this map at all. You could make a couple of changes. I'm gonna download it and maybe give you some ideas? yeah? okay. Love it though!

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
So, I downloaded the map since I was intrigued by the pictures. To be honest, I was really let down....

Since the map is all indoors, the outside wouldn't really need to look the best but it seems as though you put all effort into it. The map is all inside so the inside needs to be really nice. I was really disappointed by the interiors. They look really plain and small...In a way it reminded me of Solar Frost: really enclosed and not the best looking. Now, don't get me wrong, the gameplay could be great but overall, I think the pictures are VERY misleading. I suggest putting some default screenshots on there and have more pictures of the inside.

roosky95

Tribute
Reaction score
So, I downloaded the map since I was intrigued by the pictures. To be honest, I was really let down....

Since the map is all indoors, the outside wouldn't really need to look the best but it seems as though you put all effort into it. The map is all inside so the inside needs to be really nice. I was really disappointed by the interiors. They look really plain and small...In a way it reminded me of Solar Frost: really enclosed and not the best looking. Now, don't get me wrong, the gameplay could be great but overall, I think the pictures are VERY misleading. I suggest putting some default screenshots on there and have more pictures of the inside.
Okay man I will work on the interior also will be posting some new pictures in default sorry that it let you down :( but I will do my best to make it better!..... Also can you elaborate on how the interior looks "plain" I really tried my best on making the inside to be really nice looking with different colors to brighten it up?...... but I will make changes.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Okay man I will work on the interior also will be posting some new pictures in default sorry that it let you down :( but I will do my best to make it better!..... Also can you elaborate on how the interior looks "plain" I really tried my best on making the inside to be really nice looking with different colors to brighten it up?...... but I will make changes.
The parts that were plain are somewhat hard to describe. I guess I could describe them as "typical" interiors. By that, I mean things that everyone uses for interior. There's nothing that sets it apart from the other interiors on other maps. Improve that and it'll be a really nice map overall :3

roosky95

Tribute
Reaction score
The parts that were plain are somewhat hard to describe. I guess I could describe them as "typical" interiors. By that, I mean things that everyone uses for interior. There's nothing that sets it apart from the other interiors on other maps. Improve that and it'll be a really nice map overall :3
Im sorry im not trying to argue or anything but usually the reason why its a "typical interior" is because that's the kind of things you would expect in a room like that you know like beds in bedrooms bookshelfs in libraries 0.0.... but ill do my best if you want you can get on the server and show me what you mean I can pm you the ip

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
The outside looks good, but keep in mind we will be releasing an underwater map very soon so you might want to try make your as unique as possible!

roosky95

Tribute
Reaction score
The outside looks good, but keep in mind we will be releasing an underwater map very soon so you might want to try make your as unique as possible!
Yes thank you and I am trying I really am I want this so bad and I am going keep making maps I have two other maps already in progress but I am changing and tweaking things in this one to only make it better <3

InfinitySx3

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm pretty impressed, looks like a fun map to be playing on. Good job. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci