• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sunset Boulevard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Maybe instead of mountains, sand dunes? Idk.. this map is bad anyway <3

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
From the outside looking in, it seems like Kupi and Tuct got kind of screwed over here. I just want you guys to know somebody believes you and I hope that you can get involved in the map again.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
From the outside looking in, it seems like Kupi and Tuct got kind of screwed over here. I just want you guys to know somebody believes you and I hope that you can get involved in the map again.
Na tuct's included I just thought I was getting included ,I didn't even know they had started this map until two days ago we were originally working on a mall map but I guess that didn't turn out.

Cartercraft99

Experienced
Reaction score
I like it from the pictures I have seen. If it's possible, you should try to upload a video of the thread, so people can see more of it. Nice job so far!

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
But this map is more tropical.
Wait you think sand dunes aren't associated with beaches? That is the place to find them! I don't know if you're just used to over-commercialized beaches where they have been all but eradicated, but all beaches form dunes naturally. Sorry, but I felt the need to set the record straight there. Here's a picture, if you're still doubtful:

Now, by all means build your map however you please. I just didn't want to see that misconception floating around.

Edit: this applies to "tropical" beaches too.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Wait you think sand dunes aren't associated with beaches? That is the place to find them! I don't know if you're just used to over-commercialized beaches where they have been all but eradicated, but all beaches form dunes naturally. Sorry, but I felt the need to set the record straight there. Here's a picture, if you're still doubtful:

Now, by all means build your map however you please. I just didn't want to see that misconception floating around.

Edit: this applies to "tropical" beaches too.
He was recommending sand dunes to replace the mountains so I thought what he meant were the large ones you'd see at a desert. Anyways thanks for clearing it up.

Reaction score
I didn't get screwed over lmao, i'm working on the map.. Krafty is just stupid to not add me.. kupi is the one complaining

Ellen

Diamond
Reaction score
This map looks great! :D
Best part of the map:

ily :'3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads