• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sunset Boulevard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Even tho i've been trying to help, I don't get any recognition :/ Sorry for not being the most active on the map guys, I have had other things and when ever I get on sometimes, no one is on and you guys said that you can only add something when people are on.

EDIT: Also, have been working on small details (Cars, natural stuff, fixing up some things that were messed up, etc.)

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Looks okay at the moment. just lacks detail and looks empty but it aint finished so i will not judge it until its finished. But all i wanna say is please dont make the hotels and taller buildings accessible at high points because most players wont want to trek all the way up to the highest building to find a randy like me camping and crouching while staring out of a window with their render distance on tiny and looking at people pass him by while he has a smile on his face and waits the whole 30 mins so he can make it to D-match and say yes #3 and /kill. so yeah make elevators that only go up to high spots so this ^^^^^ don't happen :)
This is so specific it's hilarious. And rather true (I'm looking at you, sg2)

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
The map overall is lacking a lot of detail, especially the hotels, but I'll wait until more progress has been made before I write a full critique.

ColdsGFX

Experienced
Reaction score
I see a lot of praise.
I don't understand why.
The map is lacking a few key components. Terraforming is the biggest thing. No one wants to run around on a superflat world. It would cause chasing people to go on forever, and it looks terrible. The buildings aren't amazing, but they should be alright if you can make the landscape prettier to look at.

Good luck with this.

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
I see a lot of praise.
I don't understand why.
The map is lacking a few key components. Terraforming is the biggest thing. No one wants to run around on a superflat world. It would cause chasing people to go on forever, and it looks terrible. The buildings aren't amazing, but they should be alright if you can make the landscape prettier to look at.

Good luck with this.
Ugh, why must I be the one to drive away the undesirable drivel of you lower-class builders. I want you all to know that the map is literally only 20% complete; we merely wanted to excite the community for a Valleyside sequel so to say. Obviously the map is in too early of a stage to have deluxe terraforming in. Keep in mind though that we are looking for a flatter terrain similar to Valleyside, this is a clan making a map. As for your asinine comment about the terrible buildings, they're clearly not in the slightest complete. If you really want a magnificent taste of the divine builders you've just insulted, then take a look at our firehouse you mortal swine.

As much as I'd like to explain the 'detail' we're lacking to your feeble understanding of a build, I'll let you figure it out for yourself.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
I see a lot of praise.
I don't understand why.

Good luck with this.
Keep in mind we are only around 10% complete. We're focusing on a flatter terrained map as it gives the best gameplay.

ColdsGFX

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't see any terrain.
As for serverr, yes I saw the screenshots.
I don't see why you're getting so offended by what I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci