• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sunset Boulevard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Ugh, why must I be the one to drive away the undesirable drivel of you lower-class builders. I want you all to know that the map is literally only 20% complete; we merely wanted to excite the community for a Valleyside sequel so to say. Obviously the map is in too early of a stage to have deluxe terraforming in. Keep in mind though that we are looking for a flatter terrain similar to Valleyside, this is a clan making a map. As for your asinine comment about the terrible buildings, they're clearly not in the slightest complete. If you really want a magnificent taste of the divine builders you've just insulted, then take a look at our firehouse you mortal swine.

As much as I'd like to explain the 'detail' we're lacking to your feeble understanding of a build, I'll let you figure it out for yourself.
There was no need to react this way responding to his comment. He was merely stating his opinion about the map so far, and offered some suggestions for things that could be improved.
As for me, I will leave my complete critique for when more progress has been made. But, from what I have seen so far, I'm not very impressed with the quality of some of the builds. It seems like you guys just created generic shapes and slapped on wall patterns to compensate for the lackluster models. I feel as if it was way too early on for you guys to make a thread, and also that if someone not as popular, like maybe not the creators of Valleyside would have made this map, it would have received FAR LESS praise and attention.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I know the quality of Valleyside, and I know that this map has extreme potential.
As of right now, it's looking bright, because it's only 10-20% complete. In the future, it could be amazing. Or, it could be bad. We'll see.
I rather like how it looks so far, but that's only because I'm envisioning something amazing that could come out of it. Please don't disappoint <3
Also, do you think you could perhaps add the pictures into an imgur album? It's kinda painful having to open a new tab for each image :p

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
if someone not as popular, like maybe not the creators of Valleyside would have made this map, it would have received FAR LESS praise and attention.
I see no problem with this. It's like Steven Spielberg announcing a film rather than John Doe. Clearly Steven's will get massive attention because they know it will be brilliant. Also, don't ask me why they made a thread, Krafty is terrible at organization anyway.

I see a lot of praise.
I don't understand why [...] it looks terrible.
I don't see why you're getting so offended by what I said.
Your social perception is astonishing. Try not to get too offended by me, I tend to come off as antagonistic.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
I feel as if it was way too early on for you guys to make a thread,
The thread is located in the "maps in progress" section, there is no too early or too late as long as this map is being worked on and is neither still an idea or a finished project.
When the Valleyside progress thread came up, all that was built was the cornucopia. I'm not asking for people to praise this map or call it amazing, we know the map isn't detailed at all yet, heck it's only at the 10% mark.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
It would have been nice if you included fellow clan members especially considering the fact Tuct had this idea from what I understand,you guys asked who wanted to be involved and me and Spewky a very good builder and former member of red forest said that we really wanted to help and would love to join in,you guys gave me the server ip at the start and let me help and then all moved up to a channel that I couldn't join and banned me from the build server.Just seems a bit unfair that you asked who wanted to help and then fully un-involve us from it.anyways good luck with the map.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
It would have been nice if you included fellow clan members especially considering the fact Tuct had this idea from what I understand,you guys asked who wanted to be involved and me and Spewky a very good builder and former member of red forest said that we really wanted to help and would love to join in,you guys gave me the server ip at the start and let me help and then all moved up to a channel that I couldn't join and banned me from the build server.Just seems a bit unfair that you asked who wanted to help and then fully un-involve us from it.anyways good luck with the map.
No this wasn't Tucts idea. I don't know who banned you, but we only whitelisted it so the few people regularly working on the map and building stuff would be the only ones allowed on the server so it wouldn't get chaotic and more organized.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
No this wasn't Tucts idea. I don't know who banned you, but we only whitelisted it so the few people regularly working on the map and building stuff would be the only ones allowed on the server so it wouldn't get chaotic and more organized.
Welp someone banned me and it's kinda sad when you just ditch scrimming to work on a map that's exclusive to few members,from my understanding the point of the map was to bring trivium members together not to make a 'secret project' room and hide in it so know one sees you their,anyways this is pointless so I'll just leave the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci