• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff problem,

Moderator application age change?

• Stay 15+

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • Lower

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
What mods play CA?
I had a full list posted once, but I'll have to go off of memory.

Dpinky
JimmerHD
8xray
PinnuSwirl
BlueBeetleHD
Eli_Mines
Minecrypt
Thebowiejohn
VeeZa
56justincase

I'm fairly sure everyone on that list is active. They were last time I checked, which was when someone asked basically the same question as you a month or so ago. I also don't know how many mods in other regions play CA like I used to, so that's something to consider.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
I think I got t all sorted out now. A lot of the younger people retired and it happened to be that CA had a lot of young staff. So the fact that they retired just lower the amount on ca, I guess I had it backwards o_O
Post Hoc ergo Propter Hoc, a common logical fallacy. It happens to the best of us.

I think this discussion is more or less concluded. QA;TL?

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Post Hoc ergo Propter Hoc, a common logical fallacy. It happens to the best of us.

I think this discussion is more or less concluded. QA;TL?
Close it off, Col.

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think I got t all sorted out now. A lot of the younger people retired and it happened to be that CA had a lot of young staff. So the fact that they retired just lower the amount on ca, I guess I had it backwards o_O
Also CA is not the most popular server so it will have less people. Less people=less mods normally I think the same all so happens in AS and sometimes AU.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
  • Quite a few moderators are retiring, but that doesn't mean there's absolutely no mods around. CA still has active mods who patrol the servers, even if they're fewer than we'd like.
  • The moderator numbers are still growing in spite of the recent retirements. Quite a few of the recent retirees were younger mods from CA, which biased the community's perspective.
  • The Age limit is not likely to change.
  • The Age Exception Process exists for a reason, and offers a chance for exceptional and underaged individuals to prove themselves.

Question Answered; Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci