• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff problem,

Moderator application age change?

• Stay 15+

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • Lower

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
I've noticed a lot of mcsg staff has been retiring lately. My theory is that the rule 15 years and up for moderator applications is the problem. I'm pretty sure older people lose interest in minecraft (not everyone but a lot) I think this needs to be changed, I got on almost every ca server to find tons of spammers and hackers, I know that if the age rule gets moved down a lot of immature kids would apply. But we might need them to do this. Comment on what you should think they should do.

1qw3er5t6y

Career
Reaction score
I like this, but they have an age req for staff because of maturity reasons. You can apply for an age exception.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
I like this, but they have an age req for staff because of maturity reasons. You can apply for an age exception.
Actually you can't, there are no exceptions. I've also noticed that this problem could also be fixed if the staff was more spread out. They all play on US.

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
no the staff dont all play on us

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
no the staff dont all play on us
dat grammar dough.

Anyways, just so you know are are age exceptions available they are just hard to get.
If you are committed enough to be under 15 and a mod, then you can go for an age exception.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Actually you can't, there are no exceptions. I've also noticed that this problem could also be fixed if the staff was more spread out. They all play on US.
There are a large number of staff who are below the required age minimum. They were approved for age exceptions.
ThePikachuPro, Bstone36, CaptButterToast, and certainly more that don't immediately come to mind.

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
There are a large number of staff who are below the required age minimum. They were approved for age exceptions.
ThePikachuPro, Bstone36, CaptButterToast, and certainly more that don't immediately come to mind.
Plus a few who are going through the process now. Certainly they may not get mod (if the sr. mods are cray cray) but they have still earned an exception.
Zaex30 Pixelatorx2

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
We have a pretty good number of active CA staff. Could use more, sure, but it's plenty for now given the amount of CA servers.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Plus a few who are going through the process now. Certainly they may not get mod (if the sr. mods are cray cray) but they have still earned an exception.
Zaex30 Pixelatorx2
They have to go through a different process, not the normal one that you are used to.

From Col_StaR:
Everyone currently in the queue gets denied.

Just kidding.
The processes are seperate, so Age Exceptions will be processed normally. However, if you gain the Age Exception and Mod Apps are closed, then you must wait until Mod Apps reopen before you can apply using your Age Exception.

geocon27

Tribute
Reaction score
We have a pretty good number of active CA staff. Could use more, sure, but it's plenty for now given the amount of CA servers.
I think that it should be lowered to at the most 13 because kids are immature usually under that age. but i am 14 and i want to be a moderator, but i would wait until i am 15 so it improves my chances.

YOUTUBE- www.youtube.com/geocongaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci