• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So now that the stats are being reset... Who will be number 1!!

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
The underdog no one knows xxSPUxx could come back from his retirement and show the randy tryhards trying to get it, it takes no little than a single click to win a game!

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm homeschooled, I started the school year early for this actually xD
Eh 1000 wins in a month isn't and will happen for no one in the MCSG community.

Unless you don't have school

COUGH

O GOD COUGH COUGH

COUGHHHHHHHHHHH jesus my throat ugh

OGLad_

Career
Reaction score
I think there's no question that ChibiGoose will take #1. Not really knowledgeable of too many players but 500 wins in a month is insane. Just put into perspective, at that rate it's 6000 wins a year 0.0

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
I think there's no question that ChibiGoose will take #1. Not really knowledgeable of too many players but 500 wins in a month is insane. Just put into perspective, at that rate it's 6000 wins a year 0.0
Zypes

D

Damien // Teepwn

ikr..500 wins in like a week..
Just gonna do some number crunching here for myself and anyone else interested.

Lets assume Zypes wins 50% of his games played (~600/1200).
1 week is equal to 168 hours.
An MCSG game averages around 12 minutes long, however half of the games we assume Zypes dies in so for the purposes of this we'll give an average of 6 minutes.

In order to win 500 games, a minimum of ~1000 games must be played.
If you times that by 6 you have 6000 minutes played.
That's 100 hours played, 4.2 days straight of playing or 14.3 hours a day for 7 days.

Sheesh.
I'm not sure if that was an over-exaggeration or I messed up my math somewhere but all I know is that is a ton of time spent playing a gamemode.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci