• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So now that the stats are being reset... Who will be number 1!!

gizmobrick

Experienced
Reaction score
I personally hope someone else we have never hear of becomes number one. Who knows? Maybe there is a quiet soul out there waiting for their time to strike and get number one.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
I personally hope someone else we have never hear of becomes number one. Who knows? Maybe there is a quiet soul out there waiting for their time to strike and get number one.
There is, but I'm not going to give away his identity ;3

Prince

Diamond
Reaction score
I won more like 75% of my games that week and would end up winning either in massive 15-30 win streaks while in a trance, then losing a few. My average computer day in the summer was 18 hours. I got 500 wins in about a week and a half until I heard a rumour that stats were possibly going to be reset. At the time, this was probably just a lie but either way, I decided to wait. Once the leaderboard updates I will be playing again.
lol You boost though and I know cause I have been there when you got your first 5 to something wins. I think you will remember TheML69 first person to cause your first loss.

Cystolith

Survivor
Reaction score
Just gonna do some number crunching here for myself and anyone else interested.

Lets assume Zypes wins 50% of his games played (~600/1200).
1 week is equal to 168 hours.
An MCSG game averages around 12 minutes long, however half of the games we assume Zypes dies in so for the purposes of this we'll give an average of 6 minutes.

In order to win 500 games, a minimum of ~1000 games must be played.
If you times that by 6 you have 6000 minutes played.
That's 100 hours played, 4.2 days straight of playing or 14.3 hours a day for 7 days.

Sheesh.
I'm not sure if that was an over-exaggeration or I messed up my math somewhere but all I know is that is a ton of time spent playing a gamemode.
For starters, Shanrrbananrr once got 200 wins in 48 consecutive hours of playing lol. Zypes only plays frequently because he's good at it, enjoys it, and, like me, doesn't have much irl to do other than school. He doesn't play a sport or sht like that so he's got a fair bit of free time pretty often. I usually take breaks from playing but still do play quite a bit. You may not realize but a LOT of people play as much as or a similar amount as him, just most people aren't good enough to win half of them.

D

Damien // Teepwn

For starters, Shanrrbananrr once got 200 wins in 48 consecutive hours of playing lol. Zypes only plays frequently because he's good at it, enjoys it, and, like me, doesn't have much irl to do other than school. He doesn't play a sport or sht like that so he's got a fair bit of free time pretty often. I usually take breaks from playing but still do play quite a bit. You may not realize but a LOT of people play as much as or a similar amount as him, just most people aren't good enough to win half of them.
What point are you trying to get across? I was just interested to see how much you'd need to play to win that many games in a time period such as that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci