• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So now that the stats are being reset... Who will be number 1!!

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys as the title says, who do you think will be the next number 1? Gravey4rd said he is going to try hard again... will some one beat him, will you beat him? Who knows, we will have to wait and see. But for now lets guess. Who do you think will be the next top player?

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Statistically, if the players maintain their level of skills and capability as they have in the recent months, the leaderboards should wind up looking quite similar to how they look now. Good players will always be good players, no matter which leaderboard they're climbing.

With that train of logic, Gravey4rd would still be #1. However, I know a certain man named Edog who is more that confident that he can steal the #1 spot from the reigning champ, and this might be his chance.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Statistically, if the players maintain their level of skills and capability as they have in the recent months, the leaderboards should wind up looking quite similar to how they look now. Good players will always be good players, no matter which leaderboard they're climbing.

With that train of logic, Gravey4rd would still be #1. However, I know a certain man named Edog who is more that confident that he can steal the #1 spot from the reigning champ, and this might be his chance.
Hmmmm Col giving an opinion on a PvP related topic, that was unexpected. But may I say you have a very valid point. I know Edog really wants number 1 and now might just be his chance. I cant wait to sit and watch the leader boards. Should be interesting.
[Edit] Maybe Col you could try for number one ;)

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Or some random person will be like ITS MY CHANCE IMMA TRYHARD ALL DAY I WONT SLEEP I WONT PEE I WONT EAT I WONT GO TO SCHOOL
ILL ONLY TRYHARD FOR 1 STRAIGHT MONTH AND GET 2000 WINS TAKING THE NUMBER 1 SPOT FOREVER

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Or some random person will be like ITS MY CHANCE IMMA TRYHARD ALL DAY I WONT SLEEP I WONT PEE I WONT EAT I WONT GO TO SCHOOL
ILL ONLY TRYHARD FOR 1 STRAIGHT MONTH AND GET 2000 WINS TAKING THE NUMBER 1 SPOT FOREVER
Well all I can say to that is so what... If they have the drive and skill level to obtain number one then they deserve it :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci