• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So now that the stats are being reset... Who will be number 1!!

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't really care much for the PvP aspect, which is perhaps why I don't play much. But I like to track the leaderboards, see how players are progressing, and how the gameplay landscape is changing. I guess even in a game, I'm a manager.

I also feel confident in Edog because I've talked with him many times before, and he's just revving for the chance to clinch #1. Remember the old saying, "It's not about the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."

I'd love a spot in #1 MCSG player, but I'm content with my spot as #1 Community Manager.

Cool thought I just had: what if we had an awesome Farewell Old Leaderboards game? Organize a game where the top 24 players face off against each other, and see who is the best of the best.
that last part is just yaaaaaaaas

but ya, ima try for #1 because...well... i can? and tbh i can just keep playing for hours on end without getting bored ;D

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
ThatOneTomahawk, Graser, or others like them for sure.

Catch my drift?

Lol who says that?

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It could be anyone given the amount of tryharding that many people will adopt for god knows how long. The stats reset isn't yet here, we still have a week and a bit left, so at the moment it's anyone's race. All I can say is it won't be me as I don't have the volition to play as much as others are willing to.

Hopefully the predicted influx of hackers and general rulebreakers doesn't interfere with things too much. We as staff will just have to be on high alert.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Cool thought I just had: what if we had an awesome Farewell Old Leaderboards game? Organize a game where the top 24 players face off against each other, and see who is the best of the best.
That would be awesome!

FAMILYMONSTER

Experienced
Reaction score
I'll get no.1.... Jk :p

No I personally don't know who will get the number one spot but I am pretty sure the leaderbords will look similar to the one now. Of course the good players that are trying to get number one sport will definitely get near it but I have my thoughts on Edog getting the number one position. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci