• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

So now that the stats are being reset... Who will be number 1!!

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Well... If I can manage to win the first game played after the stat reset. I'll probably be able to hold the 1# spot for a few seconds / minutes...

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
SkullDiamondz will hold #1, but only for about a minute as he will try to win the most amount of games after the reset has just happen, take a screenshot to brag about it, then give up.(Why am I talking in 3rd person...)

But on a serious note, I think Gravey4rd will still hold the #1 position.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmmm Col giving an opinion on a PvP related topic, that was unexpected. But may I say you have a very valid point. I know Edog really wants number 1 and now might just be his chance. I cant wait to sit and watch the leader boards. Should be interesting.
[Edit] Maybe Col you could try for number one ;)
I don't really care much for the PvP aspect, which is perhaps why I don't play much. But I like to track the leaderboards, see how players are progressing, and how the gameplay landscape is changing. I guess even in a game, I'm a manager.

I also feel confident in Edog because I've talked with him many times before, and he's just revving for the chance to clinch #1. Remember the old saying, "It's not about the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."

I'd love a spot in #1 MCSG player, but I'm content with my spot as #1 Community Manager.

Cool thought I just had: what if we had an awesome Farewell Old Leaderboards game? Organize a game where the top 24 players face off against each other, and see who is the best of the best.

NotCanziano

Diamond
Reaction score
Cool thought I just had: what if we had an awesome Farewell Old Leaderboards game? Organize a game where the top 24 players face off against each other, and see who is the best of the best.
Connection and Noah quit ;-;

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
I actually like that idea! Put this into action?

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
Whoever spends the most time playing and isn't bad at pvp.

Simple

ImProfuse

Survivor
Reaction score
Or some random person will be like ITS MY CHANCE IMMA TRYHARD ALL DAY I WONT SLEEP I WONT PEE I WONT EAT I WONT GO TO SCHOOL
ILL ONLY TRYHARD FOR 1 STRAIGHT MONTH AND GET 2000 WINS TAKING THE NUMBER 1 SPOT FOREVER
So... gravey4rd? xD

ninjow

Survivor
Reaction score
I'd guess the first person to win a game after the reset will hold it. Briefly, but yeah.

KingofGrapes

Career
Reaction score
My guess is some player that hides in the shadows that really nobody knows, who has the time, possibly a hive player, but for the first few days probably some boosting hacker team.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci