• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Simply Unfair.

Is the balance of points gained/lost for kills/deaths unfair?

• Total voters

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
For the record, points really don't matter. Unless you're tied with someone with games won, kills, and chests opened, the leaderboard ranking does not depend on points. It's more of a last measure thing, should it be unable to sort players with a unique ID. There's a total of maybe 1% of people whose rank depends on points because there are so many other people tied with them.

Idefix123

Tribute
Reaction score
Lel you call that alot? At one point if i died i lost 1000 points. Talk about a good day for my killers.
If you lost 1,000 points, it basically means that you had 20k points at that time.. the point loss rate is like : points:20
I'm trying to get 5k points, but get killed when im really near 5k.. and so on and so on :/

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
I'd like to start off by saying that points really don't matter that much. True, they are nice to have, and having high points certainly stands out to others, but it's really not the entire purpose of the game. The points you lose directly correlate to the amount of points that you had at the time of death. I believe it's about %5. To put it shortly, I don't think the point system is bad. Just have fun and play the game. :)

Edit: It recently occurred to me that points can also be good for sponsoring other players. But that doesn't detract from my thoughts on the subject. Just thought I'd mention that.

Logan1111

Experienced
Reaction score
I'd like to start off by saying that points really don't matter that much. True, they are nice to have, and having high points certainly stands out to others, but it's really not the entire purpose of the game. The points you lose directly correlate to the amount of points that you had at the time of death. I believe it's about %5. To put it shortly, I don't think the point system is bad. Just have fun and play the game. :)
I completely agree and as for the 5% thing you are correct.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci