• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should BetterSprint be Allowed?

Should it be unbanned?

• Yes

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

Phatan

Experienced
Reaction score
My post on the forums doesn't represent anything, and the binding keys is the problem, nor did I ever say it was a critical difference. As Tahsin said, it's unfair to those who has issues with sprinting.
"issues with sprinting" wtf xD

Phatan

Experienced
Reaction score
He means people who miss-click the sprint key or their finger goes of it which could be the cause to their death.
so hes just gonna not help the people with problems, this feels reverse, they should allow it so people with these issues can get it fixed

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
That's completely different, FPS is a computer issue, using binding keys to make yourself better at the game is different. As I could have incredible FPS, but still suck at SG.
And sprinting better does what? You move faster? No, it's not a speedhack. You land hits easier? No it's not a triggerbot. But what it does do is improve your sprint reliability so you don't have to hold a button the whole time, and anyways, I can't remember the last time my sprint ever "failed", like come on now, this isn's 2013 where half the community was using BSM and it was a major controversy, you need to stop being a puppet of the admins and just blindly agreeing with them and think for yourself.

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I can bind my w key to go backwards......

OMG ADVANTAGE HACKS CONFIRMED FOLKS!

ImJellyfish

Platinum
Reaction score
Modded client is a program that has a certain advantage over players and can have a disadvantage to another player.
might as well ban optifine then it allows the player to zoom in to players far away giving players with the mod more time to escape if they spot that player.

i think its about time its allowed. every other server has allowed it since their inception

either mcs.. oh mcgamer moves with time or gets left behind and really its all ready been left behind

Borderline

Gold
Reaction score
might as well ban optifine then it allows the player to zoom in to players far away giving players with the mod more time to escape if they spot that player.

i think its about time its allowed. every other server has allowed it since their inception

either mcs.. oh mcgamer moves with time or gets left behind and really its all ready been left behind
Does Optifine help you in hand to hand combat? No. Does having a key that lets you sprint without trying help in combat, while others may fail, I believe so. Just my opinion, I am done answering peeps.

ImJellyfish

Platinum
Reaction score
Does Optifine help you in hand to hand combat? No. Does having a key that lets you sprint without trying help in combat, while others may fail, I believe so. Just my opinion, I am done answering peeps.
i understand as most of the remaining community has never used them mod and tried to avoid it like the plague. im kinda like that but mcsg has to move with the community if it doesnt want to be left behind.maybe they could try a tester week and see how the community react / how many people use it
modding is so easy and simple it shouldn't be a problem for anyone if this was 1.2 i would understand as the modding community was quite fragmented back then with mod loader and forge having little compatibility. now its as easy as installing resource packs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci