• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sg5 Tips from a Career

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
My chest route includes a chest in one of the corn tunnels. I am a fast corn-item grabber, so skipping corn would be a disaster. I am pretty sure I would have losen most of my games in Survival Games 5 if it wasn't for the items from the beginning.

This is more like a personal opinion. And also, if no one went to the corn, why shouldn't I?
This.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Couple of questions from a noob: First of all, what are the tier of chests? How can you tell what tier a chest is? Second, what is the difference between EU, US, and AU? Thanks!

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
Couple of questions from a noob: First of all, what are the tier of chests? How can you tell what tier a chest is? Second, what is the difference between EU, US, and AU? Thanks!
Noobs <3.
Firstly, a there are two tiers of chests. The first tier has a chance of carrying all the standard items, such as:
Arrows.
Gold and Iron.
Leather armour.
Wooden/Stone axes.
Wooden/Stone swords.
Raw food.
Fishing rod/bow.
Sticks
Flint
Feathers
Some of these items can ONLY be obtained in tier 1's. Such as a bow, sticks, axes and a wooden sword. Also raw food.

The second tier of chests contains the better equipment, such as:
Iron/Gold/Chain armour.
Gold, diamonds and iron.
Cooked food.
Boats.
Flint and steel.
Feathers.

Plus a few other minor things.
Tier two chests are almost always harder to find/put in very populated areas.

There is no way to tell what tier a chest is until you look inside it.
If the items fit either category, thats what tier it is.
There is also mention of adding in Tier 3's.
They will sometimes be referred to as "T1/T2's".

In most maps there are around 5-10.
Some maps have more, such as SG2, which has about fourteen (apparently) and SG4 which has nineteen (to my count)

As to your other question, the difference in US/EU/AU in MCSG terms is the servers.
There are three different groups of servers, each being one of the above.
You can play on any, but it's highly recommended to play on the one closest to you, as you will get the best connection/least *lag*

Hope this helps you out,
Gaga.

If you didnt know what lag was (for some reason :p) it's where your actions are delayed because of bad connection/ slow computer/ slow internet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci