• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sg5 Tips from a Career

Lord_Horril

Spectator
Reaction score
Good day/night/evening/morning Minecrafters

I wanna share a few things I know are the best ways to win in Survival Games 5.
I've played the map while it was being tested and helped with the terrain and I know my way around the map, I also happen to be in the Trailer :D.

My major tip for you is don't go for the Cornucopia in this specific map because it's just a waste of time and the biggest chance that you won't get anything at all and or Die. I always run out the windows head for the boat just on the run to it you should have already gotten 4 chests after that run behind the statue of liberty where there's another chest that makes 5 chests and then continue running in that dirrection following the dome until you hit a small blue boat and there are 3 chests there, at this point you have gotten 8 chests because most people don't go after them, sprinting is okay in this way since with all those chests I always end up with more food then I need. After you've done this keep following the glass dome until you find a helicopter and grab the chest in there, sometimes there are people in it and you just kill them.
Once you've done this you run out to the library (Spawn) but don't go outside stay in the open running around where you can see if someone would try to attack and go on a hunt for players. Once you notice it's becoming dusk run to the side of the library where you should have gone down to run too the big boat, there is a way to get back up to the start by jumping up a mountain that's there ( Which I made xD ) from there you go inside the building wait for night and jump down once they refill I suggest waiting 5-10 seconds to see if someone else is there so you can jump them.

Enjoy my big tip on being a Career in Sg 5

xBreakk

Experienced
Reaction score
Always go to the corn. On every map.
Not true. If you have a very valuble chest route, sometimes its not worth it if that is what it takes to get there, anyday i would exchange one tier 2 for six tier 2's.

Lord_Horril

Spectator
Reaction score
You can get 12 chests without dying easily and win if you use the thing I did and find the extra chests there xD

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Always go to corn. Always. Or else you be cray cray.

Especially on SG 5, where there are no tier 2's besides corn.

mmohan

Career
Reaction score
u KNow what i got in my corn chest earlier lord 3 diamonds LAwl ;)

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If I go to the corn on SG5, it is for the refill and I go there using the tunnels. NCP glitched out on me when I jump down

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci