• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Sg5 Tips from a Career

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I always miss the chests when I go to the corn. My advice is to avoid the corn and go ur route because you'll get more chests probably than u will at the corn, and u have a head start at ur chests. Then it's all up to ur pvp skills. Mine r terrible...

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Of course it doesn't transfer my skin lol

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My first times playing SG:
1st Attempt: I go corn, get iron pants, go somewhere. I found some chests which gave me a stone sword and leather chest + helmet, but no food. Going around, searching for corn because it was getting night i kill some people and get a gold chest. Finally, i find a chest, eat the last bread to regen...Minecraft run out of Memory...
2. Attempt: I do better, get leather/chain stuff and an iron sword AND FOOD. Luckily someone had the genius idea to finally build corn at 0, 0 instead of somewhere at -2986. So i chill at corn waiting for refill. What happens: Refill comes like 2 Seconds before Deathmatch, i manage to grab one chest with 1 FRIKKIN CLOCK in it! The other guy spawns right beside me and decides to do SURPRISE MUTHAF*UCKA and kills me... ;(

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Go to corn if you feel like you can get something. Sometimes I feel like my chests will be taken by other pros who take my route, so I go straight there. On breeze I only go for the corn when I'm feeling weird.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Here's a tip:
Always got to corn if there are no/rare tier 2s such as breeze island and SG5. If your chest route has 50% tier 1 50% tier 2, you could chose to go to corn.

Like if you agree.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Here's a tip:
Always got to corn if there are no/rare tier 2s such as breeze island and SG5. If your chest route has 50% tier 1 50% tier 2, you could chose to go to corn.

Like if you agree.
I have only played SG5 8 times, and I have won every game.
I never went to the corn except for refill

Reaction score
My chest route includes a chest in one of the corn tunnels. I am a fast corn-item grabber, so skipping corn would be a disaster. I am pretty sure I would have losen most of my games in Survival Games 5 if it wasn't for the items from the beginning.

This is more like a personal opinion. And also, if no one went to the corn, why shouldn't I?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci