• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG/HG - Overgrown Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flix64

Tribute
Reaction score
I have talked to people on various servers and it seems and in a rather unanimous opinion that the map needs many more structures

TECHN0B

Survivor
Reaction score
but to be fair, you take the first map an compare it to this, there are many more structures here then on that map, just here there is jungle between which makes it seem like there are fewer, but if you know where you're going, then the map feels small as you constantly run into them, but i might talk to chad about making a small update in terms of structures.

Flix64

Tribute
Reaction score
But it all has to do with proportion, if you put the amount of structures to amount trees/jungle your map still has wayy less structures than even map 1

TECHN0B

Survivor
Reaction score
Sphere radius is just as big as sg3, just there is more land.

TECHN0B

Survivor
Reaction score
--IMPORTANT----------------------------------------
An UPDATE will becoming out shortly, with 6-7 more new buildings, traps, puzzles, passages a bunch of cool stuff, and a couple extra chests, that i need to sort out with Chad and them who do the chests as i don't want them to have to redo all the map, or they might i dunno, but if one of you guys who does the chests can contact me and let me know how this'll work >.<. But yeh screenshots soon. Happy Hunger Games :)

TECHN0B

Survivor
Reaction score
UPDATE

Some new buildings have been added, like the new abandoned mine, new puzzles and structures for you guys, also tweaked a couple things, but over all i'd say 3 new big builds, and some other small goodies and a treasure room have also been included for your delight :3

ALSO i made the pdate for you guys, after hearing it was too big/small from various people i added these to introduce more "hotspots" for the hunters and more ways then others to kill the hunters :p but this was done for you guys so enjoy :D

New downloads:

24:

http://www.mediafire.com/?nec383xcjh8wtcy

48:

http://www.mediafire.com/?y5go2hrka1sg08m

-Techno

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
I know where you put the enchant table you sneaky little whippersnapper ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci