• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG/HG - Overgrown Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

TECHN0B

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey, this map looks decent. I think your trailer should show more of the map, other than the city. You should also NEVER record a trailer in a texture pack, none the less build in a texture pack, because you should see everything how the majority of minecraft sees it. I also want to see what it looks like without a texture pack, not with.
Yeh, i always build in the default, sometimes in a 128x version of default. However when i record i tend to use sphax or soartex fanver, because it makes things look a lot nicer, and me being a terraformer and not so much a builder both of those have really nice terrain textures which is why i like them so much. But as mentioned before here is a link where you can see some wip pictures in the default:

http://imgur.com/a/ugIrn

Thing is most the pictures are of the central area, but you can still get a feel for how it would look. And in my opinion it looks really nice in default as well.

But yeh, thats my opinion :p

-Techno

TECHN0B

Survivor
Reaction score
i have been attempting to get into touch with chad but i can never seem to get a reply from him or any of the mods. but yeh, if it needs more chests or something then lemme know :D but yeh glad you like it!

TECHN0B

Survivor
Reaction score
Guys I've actually come to the conclusion of reworking this, so I'm going to remove all the trees, leave the city as is, but I'm going to add some more features and chests once i get back from camp, then maybe they might use it.

TECHN0B

Survivor
Reaction score
just realized this map has more views and comments on these forums then vareide's xD

TECHN0B

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes i know but i don't have 160'000 + subscribers >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member