• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SG/HG - Overgrown Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadioactivFly

Survivor
Reaction score
If I may, I would like to use this in a server. There's one problem. On that server, the SG are run manually. The game is started by pulling a lever, and the platforms shoot up. This map doesn't have piston-operated platforms. Also, some of that redstone is perplexing and also defective. :( Any solutions?

flippysnow

Spectator
Reaction score
The 1st time I played this map I didnt even know about the "city". The thing is, is that it is on only one side of the map and all the rest of the map is just jungle with no chests or nothing. I saw 1 player during my time on this map... It is just a little too big.

TECHN0B

Survivor
Reaction score
I know its aimed at 48 player games not 24, so eh :/

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Don't rage at me, but this is REALLY too big :p

Ronando10

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey, after you have downloaded a map, what do you do to play it? please help, new here :D

TECHN0B

Survivor
Reaction score
If you want to play on the servers, join any EU, US, or AU server 48 (recommended) and vote for "Overgrown" if you wanna play on your own download it, open up your .minecraft and paste the downloaded file under saves. Not sure if its zipped or not so you need 7zip or Izarc to unzip it.

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
the only true fun in this map for me is the enchanting table and the ton of mobs

Thesgpro

Survivor
Reaction score
I would like to see people fighting in it this looks epic

L

Lululioness

It's a really fun map, but so easy to get lost in! It's also very complicated, but nice :)

L

Lululioness

You seem like a clever kid. But heres what puzzles me, if you took the time to look at my username, and my email address that i have used on the site. And you went to look at the youtube video attached and looked at my account...you would see that they match...100%. Think before you speak.

Also i do believe there are a little over 10 buildings in a 400x400 corner of the map. It also has spread out bridge ruins and a river. Again, Think before you speak.

-Techno
YOUR SIGNATURE IS AWESOME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci