• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rugged Lands Easter Eggs's now a kick able offense.

SimplyToTheMax

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't understand why these things were removed? I mean, we could at least keep the hobo sticks right? It was always fun to troll other with them :p but it mainly gave you in DM an advantage and it really isn't OP at all

Elgoldo

Eldoggo around here
Reaction score
I don't understand why these things were removed? I mean, we could at least keep the hobo sticks right? It was always fun to troll other with them :p but it mainly gave you in DM an advantage and it really isn't OP at all
They aren't removed yet. :p

Philly67

Platinum
Reaction score
Any items placed on any maps that give you n advantage aren't allowed.
The corn on rugged lands was made specifically to benefit the one with the hobo stick.

Regen and strength potions don't really need an explanation as to why those should be taken out

domefix2

Spectator
Reaction score
These items becoming a kickable offense is just silly. Not everyone is going to know this and so could get kicked for what seems like no reason, while meaning completely no harm. They have been on Rugged Lands since it was put on the servers and so why wouldn't you just keep them and not alter the rules until they are removed? This just complicates the situation.

Philly67

Platinum
Reaction score
These items becoming a kickable offense is just silly. Not everyone is going to know this and so could get kicked for what seems like no reason, while meaning completely no harm. They have been on Rugged Lands since it was put on the servers and so why wouldn't you just keep them and not alter the rules until they are removed? This just complicates the situation.
The people in charge of the map selection were unaware these items existed. The rules are clear, no overpowered items are allowed on any map.
As it will give an unfair advantage to anyone to anyone who possesses them.
It's a similar situation to a recently removed map. Without naming the map/creators.. The said map had a ridiculous amount on OP items that the map makers placed to give them easy wins.

Now that the staff are aware of the items on Rugged lands, they will be removed.
However its more complicated than you'd think to edit a map. so until the fix has been pushed out anyone seen with these items will be kicked.
You're right some players won't know they're doing wrong.. But after the first kick they'll get the hint.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I love secret items. I agree on potions being gone, but not the stick. Now, I hate super OP god weapons with a billion enchantments, but items that do little damage but have a side effect make for a great strategic fight. It adds skill to the game, because when used wrong, these types of weapons can lose fights, but when used right, they can win games. Side weapons are great fun, please don't get rid of the stick. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci