• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rugged Lands Easter Eggs's now a kick able offense.

M

MrKorrenian

As of the time of this post, possesion of TheHobosticks, and the Regeneration 2 potion is a kick able offense on the servers. Here is why!

Hobosticks : This item has Knock back and Sharpness on it. It knocks you back further than a normal hit. You'll see a person hit someone into the cornucopia and kill them. It gives you an unfair advantage and is overpowered. EDIT: Doesn't do the damage of a wooden sword.

Regeneration 2 Potion : This gives you regeneration 2 for 1 minute. This heals you faster than a Silverfish will kill you ( Tested ). The regeneration potion you get lasts for 1 minute, while the vanilla setting on it for MC is 22 seconds.

Both items are now a kick able offense on the servers. You do not need a warning to be kicked for this. If you kill someone that has these items I highly recommend you burn it. Hope this helps and if I missed anything ( Mostly meant for staff ). Please leave a replay and I will add it to the reasons.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Doesn't really seem fair, considering they're in the map and that the items are not even that OP. The Hobostick does not do a lot of damage and the knockback only sometimes knocks people back a great amount. My advice is to not stand on the edge of corn on this map. The Regen potion is slow and you can be hit faster when you have regeneration II effect.

Soccerwiz998

Survivor
Reaction score
Is it really a kick able offense? Crap if it is, i get the hobo stick about every game.... If it was a kick able offense i think a staff would have posted about this or something or else that would be unfair to kick someone who has no clue it's a kick able offense.

RedRavenMC

Career
Reaction score
I <3 you man. All these noobs winning just cause these nooby items.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol, I have no idea where the Hobostick is but I did obtain it after I killed someone, I believe it was actually in my 4th episode of my Survival Games series. Anyway, I don't think it should be a bannable/kickable offence, they should just remove them if they don't want players using them.

S

ShadowMasterZ

Hobosticks don't do the damage of a wooden sword(2 hrts), they do more like the damage of a wooden pickaxe(1 hrt).

I think that's complete non-sense. Every player has the chance to get them and able to use them. As long as that fact stands, it is indeed fair, as players can avoid getting killed by a hobostick because of the low damage & moving to a different place in general.

Now to the regen potions. There are many ways where you can counter them. The way which I personally use is running away until the effect wears off from your enemy. Another way of countering them is fire and running around in general. Now don't tell me, that in deathmatch it's very hard to run away. That may be true due to the fact how the corn is built, but I have done so myself. The way is to use the water to your advantage to generally waste time & let the effect wear out.

I personally think that both of these items have always been a very nice feature to Rugged Lands, making Rugged Lands an amazing twist. They should be in no way kickable.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hobosticks have sharpness I. That adds half a heart of damage and rarely one heart. So it is not a wood sword.

bobyfish

Career
Reaction score
The only reason I liked Rugged Lands was cause of these :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci