• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Revamped /disguise command!

birthdaysalmon

Tribute
Reaction score
you should be able to disguise before u join a lobby this way it wouldn't say that they joined at all

2xtreme4yaa

Spectator
Reaction score
I think this is a great idea! im not sure about diamond sponsors because alot of people have the diamond sponsor rank, but VIP'S, mod and staff yes!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
i guess ur right, maybe the ones in the top number of spots on the leaderboards? because i mean every single diamond donor is still quite alot, but yes u are right
I think it's almost an established fact that giving something to only the players high up in the leaderboards is not going to happen.
1. It's biased. There's really famous players that aren't in the top 500, and some of them get targeted the most - which is part of why they have so few wins; because there's people chasing them around the whole game.
2. They didn't pay anything more than anyone else. Everyone who pays $75 should get what they deserve, no more, no less.
3. What would you define as "Someone at the top of the leaderboards"? Top 100? 500? 1000?
And a bunch of other reasons.

Diamond donor costs $75, gold donor costs... $25?
The Disguise command is engineered so that it's different for various ranks, so that people can't get something extremely valuable, such as being able to change their rank and name to whatever they want. For staff it's designed so that they can go undercover, and donators so that they don't get targeted and can be incognito.

2xtreme4yaa

Spectator
Reaction score
I think it's almost an established fact that giving something to only the players high up in the leaderboards is not going to happen.
1. It's biased. There's really famous players that aren't in the top 500, and some of them get targeted the most - which is part of why they have so few wins; because there's people chasing them around the whole game.
2. They didn't pay anything more than anyone else. Everyone who pays $75 should get what they deserve, no more, no less.
3. What would you define as "Someone at the top of the leaderboards"? Top 100? 500? 1000?

The Disguise command is engineered so that it's different for various ranks, so that people can't get something extremely valuable, such as being able to change their rank and name to whatever they want. For staff it's designed so that they can go undercover, and donators so that they don't get targeted and can be incognito.
ok.... sorry for my opinion then....... geez.

2xtreme4yaa

Spectator
Reaction score

a simple 'donators should get what they want coz of their $75 that they paid' in a nice way at least o-o

Ealp

Diamond
Reaction score
That is just amazing! Great job DEVS <3 I think I'm going to buy Donor soon :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci