• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Revamped /disguise command!

1qw3er5t6y

Career
Reaction score
Is Diamond Sponsor even worth it?
I've gotten targetted for people disliking me due to me getting them banned for their bad doings, etc.
I use to be iron but I stopped because I felt I kept wasting Money every month. Sure Diamond Donors can disguise, but apart from being able to get into any room, what's the point? It's 75 dollars. That's not just money I can simply throw away. I understand 30 dollars to play the game itself, which was definitely worth it. But 75 dollars for what reason exactly? Seem's too pricy for me
This is a donation not a purchase.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Is Diamond Sponsor even worth it?
I've gotten targetted for people disliking me due to me getting them banned for their bad doings, etc.
I use to be iron but I stopped because I felt I kept wasting Money every month. Sure Diamond Donors can disguise, but apart from being able to get into any room, what's the point? It's 75 dollars. That's not just money I can simply throw away. I understand 30 dollars to play the game itself, which was definitely worth it. But 75 dollars for what reason exactly? Seem's too pricy for me
It is worth it. You just to look at the bigger image.

Nelec

Survivor
Reaction score
I think Diamond Sponsors are awesome! There name looks super swaggeh. :cool: Whatever map they choose often ends up getting voted (glad you guys have good map taste), they can join any game and are donating to help this great community! Although they often team with other Diamond sponsors and are nearly unstoppable. :mad:

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
I think Diamond Sponsors are awesome! There name looks super swaggeh. :cool: Whatever map they choose often ends up getting voted (glad you guys have good map taste) and they can join any game. Awesome. :p Bad point: They often team with other Diamond sponsors and are hard to beat haha. :mad:
wat

Epic3114

Diamond
Reaction score
Y cant we choose the name for our /disguise that would be nice if we could!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci