• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Remove map 5...?

Would you like it removed?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • No!

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Firstly, I wouldn't mind the map being removed temporarily, as it is nearly unplayable, but what about Lost Ridge? Same thing there.
Numerous posts have been made about removing Lost Ridge, but they were all shot down for reasons similar to why this one will.
Team Elite worked hard to create the map. Just because there is a glitch doesn't mean it should be removed. All their hard work to get it ready for MCSG would be wasted.
Team Vareide (probably) worked hard on this map. It simply isn't fair to remove a map be because of a bug.
Do you trash your car if it doesn't work right the first time? No, you get it fixed, which is exactly what we need.
We need to fix these maps instead of removing them.

Secondly, the 'flame war' that is occurring on this thread.
It's ridiculous.
I am blaming no one, as it is nobody's fault, but we all need to respect each other's opinions, and avoid issues like this.
And that's all it is, a lot of posts on here might have been biased, if someone hates Sg5, this is a great chance for them to jump on the bandwagon convince others to think the way they think.
I personally, don't enjoy Sg5 as much as other maps, but in making this post, I tried to be as unbiased as possible. If you think about things from both sides of the argument, you can avoid flame wars.
Before ending this section, let me just say, I am in no way trying to blame anyone.
Flame wars happen out of nowhere and half the time, you're just defending yourself.
Feel free to post your opinion, but if its negatory to someone else's, just don't direct it at them.

And finally, freedom of speech.
Anyone can say whatever they want on the forums.
Just because something is against someone, such as this post is against Sg5 in a way, doesn't mean it's disrespect.
Disrespect is swearing, saying hurtful, rude comments or generally 'hating' on something.
It can be taken as disrespect if you are a die-hard fan of this map, and that I understand, although, as I said before, it's a matter of opinion.
Going back to freedom of speech, you can say whatever you'd like, and do whatever you want, but for every action there is a consequence, whether that consequence is good or bad.

In conclusion, I'd refrain from making posts like this. Your opinion matters, but many posts like these are one-sided and cause large flame wars.
That isn't your fault, but it's best to avoid it.
Sg5 will more than likely not be removed because removal does nothing. We need to fix it, not just remove it.

JordanCraft1

Experienced
Reaction score
Firstly, I wouldn't mind the map being removed temporarily, as it is nearly unplayable, but what about Lost Ridge? Same thing there.
Numerous posts have been made about removing Lost Ridge, but they were all shot down for reasons similar to why this one will.
Team Elite worked hard to create the map. Just because there is a glitch doesn't mean it should be removed. All their hard work to get it ready for MCSG would be wasted.
Team Vareide (probably) worked hard on this map. It simply isn't fair to remove a map be because of a bug.
Do you trash your car if it doesn't work right the first time? No, you get it fixed, which is exactly what we need.
We need to fix these maps instead of removing them.

Secondly, the 'flame war' that is occurring on this thread.
It's ridiculous.
I am blaming no one, as it is nobody's fault, but we all need to respect each other's opinions, and avoid issues like this.
And that's all it is, a lot of posts on here might have been biased, if someone hates Sg5, this is a great chance for them to jump on the bandwagon convince others to think the way they think.
I personally, don't enjoy Sg5 as much as other maps, but in making this post, I tried to be as unbiased as possible. If you think about things from both sides of the argument, you can avoid flame wars.
Before ending this section, let me just say, I am in no way trying to blame anyone.
Flame wars happen out of nowhere and half the time, you're just defending yourself.
Feel free to post your opinion, but if its negatory to someone else's, just don't direct it at them.

And finally, freedom of speech.
Just because something is against someone, such as this post is against Sg5 in a way, doesn't mean it's disrespect.
Disrespect is swearing, saying hurtful, rude comments or generally 'hating' on something.
It can be taken as disrespect if you are a die-hard fan of this map, and that I understand, although, as I said before, it's a matter of opinion.
Going back to freedom of speech, you can say whatever you'd like, and do whatever you want, but for every action there is a consequence, whether that consequence is good or bad.

In conclusion, I'd refrain from making posts like this. Your opinion matters, but many posts like these are one-sided and cause large flame wars.
That isn't your fault, but it's best to avoid it.
Sg5 will more than likely not be removed because removal does nothing. We need to fix it, not just remove it.
Thats what I said for them to remove it and someone to try to fix it. But for now have it off the lists while people try fix the bug. This bug affects the whole map though staight in the spawn you glitch its most of the map thats why its so bad.

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not to be that one guy that reads an amazing post just to find out the one mistake in it but... I don't believe that this statement is true xP

thepalgamer

Survivor
Reaction score
Well what can I say? I've basically been glitching on map 5 allot I thought it was just happening to me until just now.... But, I noticed it happens to everyone and I wish to start a poll on getting this map removed from the map listings until this glitch is fixed

...I know this isn't what you meant, I just couldn't resist.

jruzzin

Survivor
Reaction score
Unproffesional comment.
And I somewhat agree on this, map 5 is an horrible map imo, and it's never played anymore.
The bugs and all those things will eventually get fixed, but I think map 5 doesn't quailfy as a good PvP map, just cause it's made by Team Vareide doesn't mean that it's the best map in the world
And imo, Survival games 5 is way too big and ugly.
Ugly? It's arguably the coolest looking map. People wouldn't say idiotic stuff like that if it had as many tier 2's as map 4. There's a lot of reasons people could say map 5 isn't good, but being ugly definitely isn't one of them.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Not to be that one guy that reads an amazing post just to find out the one mistake in it but... I don't believe that this statement is true xP
*swears* *advertises uggs* *spams nonsense* *necros*
Yes, but I did say that for every action there's a consequence, meaning that you can freely break rules, but there will always be a consequence.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci