• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Remove map 5...?

Would you like it removed?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • No!

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters

JordanCraft1

Experienced
Reaction score
Well what can I say? I've basically been glitching on map 5 allot I thought it was just happening to me until just now.... But, I noticed it happens to everyone and I wish to start a poll on getting this map removed from the map listings until this glitch is fixed if a fix is possible that is....

So basically I wanna hear what people think about the map being removed TEMPORALLY due to this glitch and everyone getting stuck all the time.

Ok people who don't read this correctly.... I didn't say I hated this map this map is not laggy for me and I don't hate it I actually like this map. All I said was the bug makes it impossible to play and for it to be temporally removed until that bug is fixed. It's not like that bug is a little one it affects everyone and it makes the game slower because nobody can play it and it is hard to get around on.

Before you comment don't comment something which is mean or that people will argue over please... I'd rather you just voted on the poll so people don't spam the thread with arguements... Thanks

Canziano

District 13
Reaction score
No, this will not happen, go away.
Unproffesional comment.
And I somewhat agree on this, map 5 is an horrible map imo, and it's never played anymore.
The bugs and all those things will eventually get fixed, but I think map 5 doesn't quailfy as a good PvP map, just cause it's made by Team Vareide doesn't mean that it's the best map in the world
And imo, Survival games 5 is way too big and ugly.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Unproffesional comment.
And I somewhat agree on this, map 5 is an horrible map imo, and it's never played anymore.
The bugs and all those things will eventually get fixed, but I think map 5 doesn't quailfy as a good PvP map, just cause it's made by Team Vareide doesn't mean that it's the best map in the world
And imo, Survival games 5 is way too big and ugly.
I'm only stating the truth.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
If you don't like map 5, then don't play it.
There is a valid complaint here, however, not just an unreasonable demand. He's not saying sG5 SUx!!!!11!, he's pointing out that there's a glitch in the map that renders it quite a bit less fun to play. I still don't think it should be removed, but I'll bring the issue up with other members of the staff.

And people, try not to shut people down so harshly. We strive to have a welcoming environment, not one where comments / critiques / suggestions / questions are met with:
I understand your feelings, but please try to keep a civil head on the forums.

JordanCraft1

Experienced
Reaction score
There is a valid complaint here, however, not just an unreasonable demand. He's not saying sG5 SUx!!!!11!, he's pointing out that there's a glitch in the map that renders it quite a bit less fun to play. I still don't think it should be removed, but I'll bring the issue up with other members of the staff.

And people, try not to shut people down so harshly. We strive to have a welcoming environment, not one where comments / critiques / suggestions / questions are met with:

I understand your feelings, but please try to keep a civil head on the forums.
Everyone their is no reason to be mean... I gave you a choice to see what other people think,I wasn't raging or just demanding for it to be removed I made a poll to see what the other members of MCSG think about it to.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
I hope you didn't think I sounded mean, but what I was saying is that since map 5 is having problems right now, it certainly doesn't mean that you have to play it if it's voted in for you. Hopefully it's problems will be fixed soon, because it's definitely not a bad map when it is working right. I definitely don't think that removing it altogether is a reasonable solution :p

JordanCraft1

Experienced
Reaction score
If you don't like map 5, then don't play it.
Look you didn't even give me a reason why you disagree with me... I wasn't demanding for it to be removed or even removed permanently either... I was just suggesting that it could be temporally remove until the bugs and glitches get fixed. I gave a poll to see what the other MCSG members think and we could take it from their. I would like to see what your valid reason is atleast I can see why you disagree with me....

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Look you didn't even give me a reason why you disagree with me... I wasn't demanding for it to be removed or even removed permanently either... I was just suggesting that it could be temporally remove until the bugs and glitches get fixed. I gave a poll to see what the other MCSG members think and we could take it from their. I would like to see what your valid reason is atleast I can see why you disagree with me....
Look above... I explained further.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I hope you didn't think I sounded mean, but what I was saying is that since map 5 is having problems right now, it certainly doesn't mean that you have to play it if it's voted in for you. Hopefully it's problems will be fixed soon, because it's definitely not a bad map when it is working right. I definitely don't think that removing it altogether is a reasonable solution :p
There you go :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci