• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Remove map 5...?

Would you like it removed?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • No!

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
  • It never gets played.
  • When it does get played, it's buggy and impossible to play on.
  • It makes everybody that doesn't have super-computers lag.
  • The structures are very lazily done, and you can tell the whole map was done in a rush.
I don't like it. D:

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
But SG4 is the perfect size imo and the gives the best style of PvP, all the others are boring big and did I mention boring?
But the games are not supposed to be centralized on PvP.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
This will never happen. Saying "Remove SG5, it's buggy and laggy! I hate it and alot of people does!" will not change anything. Don't you realise that Chad himself decided to add SG5 to MCSG, and Team Vareide put ALOT of work into it. Just because you and "some alot of people" dislikes it, that does not mean everyone does, as some people like the map. Now, before you post another thread similiar to this, please read all the threads posted by staff members saying "Respect the creator/creators of every map, and don't make threads asking for some map/maps to get removed".
Unproffesional comment.
And I somewhat agree on this, map 5 is an horrible map imo, and it's never played anymore.
The bugs and all those things will eventually get fixed, but I think map 5 doesn't quailfy as a good PvP map, just cause it's made by Team Vareide doesn't mean that it's the best map in the world
And imo, Survival games 5 is way too big and ugly.
Excuse me? CaptButterToast made an "unprofessional comment"? I would rather consider your post as "unprofessional". Saying "It has a lack of PvP experience, and the games are too long" is stupid. Why? Because that is your personal opinion. It does not have to be shared by others, and some people may like the map, whilst you don't.

Before making these kind of threads, please think about it before posting it! It's disrespectful against the creator/creators and the staff itself.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This will never happen. Saying "Remove SG5, it's buggy and laggy! I hate it and alot of people does!" will not change anything. Don't you realise that Chad himself decided to add SG5 to MCSG, and Team Vareide put ALOT of work into it. Just because you and "some alot of people" dislikes it, that does not mean everyone does, as some people like the map. Now, before you post another thread similiar to this, please read all the threads posted by staff members saying "Respect the creator/creators of every map, and don't make threads asking for some map/maps to get removed".

Excuse me? CaptButterToast made an "unprofessional comment"? I would rather consider your post as "unprofessional". Saying "It has a lack of PvP experience, and the games are too long" is stupid. Why? Because that is your personal opinion. It does not have to be shared by others, and some people may like the map, whilst you don't.

Before making these kind of threads, please think about it before posting it! It's disrespectful against the creator/creators and the staff itself.
He wasn't disrespecting anyone, he never said he hated the map at all. All he said is that the map is glitchy and it makes it less fun for him. It is a valid complaint, he is allowed to do it. Go to one of these rage threads about sg5 then you could post that and be right. I'm all for a temporary removal of a map if it gets too buggy to play on. I mean look at Lost Ridge at the moment, it crashes the servers. No offence but that map should be removed and fixed because it is unplayable in its state atm.

JordanCraft1

Experienced
Reaction score
He wasn't disrespecting anyone, he never said he hated the map at all. All he said is that the map is glitchy and it makes it less fun for him. It is a valid complaint, he is allowed to do it. Go to one of these rage threads about sg5 then you could post that and be right. I'm all for a temporary removal of a map if it gets too buggy to play on. I mean look at Lost Ridge at the moment, it crashes the servers. No offence but that map should be removed and fixed because it is unplayable in its state atm.
Max read it properly... I didn't say for it to be removed completly I said temporally. I also think I know why this glitch/bug getting stuck is happening... I think its because of all those half snow blocks... In 1.5.1 they added those snow layers now, I personally think that its something to do with that. I think that it would be an easy fix but someone would have to go around that map replacing all those old half snow blocks which I believe now are gone. Someone would have to go around with those layer snow blocks and redo it all and the glitch would possibly go away. I didn't say I hate the map I actually love but I say my past games since 1.5 and 1.5.1 I have glitched everygame and it is impossible to play... Now I have had multiple staff on here and some of them have even said that just becuase its made by team variede doesn't mean it can't removed...

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Max read it properly... I didn't say for it to be removed completly I said temporally. I also think I know why this glitch/bug getting stuck is happening... I think its because of all those half snow blocks... In 1.5.1 they added those snow layers now, I personally think that its something to do with that. I think that it would be an easy fix but someone would have to go around that map replacing all those old half snow blocks which I believe now are gone. Someone would have to go around with those layer snow blocks and redo it all and the glitch would possibly go away. I didn't say I hate the map I actually love but I say my past games since 1.5 and 1.5.1 I have glitched everygame and it is impossible to play... Now I have had multiple staff on here and some of them have even said that just becuase its made by team variede doesn't mean it can't removed...
Yeh I'm sorry, the first time I read through it I didn't see the "temporally" part, thinking that it was another mindless rant about removing maps people don't play often, once again I'm sorry.

Canziano

District 13
Reaction score

Wait what? Just bacause he is an glorious "active member" he has the right to post what he likes? And me as an member, have to post positive feedback and always be a lovely guy? NO, I post my opinion which is allowed and is not meant negative against anyone. Ew get away!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci