• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Redemption [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Oh buddy, you think you're cool, don't you? Weren't you the one sucking up to me previously? What's with the change of mind, bandwagon? I honestly don't know what all this flame is about, because I obviously wasn't there, but does there really have to be around 6 pages of flame? Please just get off the thread. If you would like to respectfully ask for a loss to be posted, start a conversation with wb1314. Backpack off "hsnapgod" more please. Before you agree with Henry's post, think about how they don't have the best reputation and have not been the most fair of clans ever since ArtOfPvP v1. Benji, go uninstall Pompeii, think about your actions, and go make a better dream.
Please put up ur 5-2 loss against us, Vividus. I mean we did beat you fair and square :)!!!!!
I approve of asking nicely. :) Use conversation please, and please limit the amount of messages asking for the same thing. Thank you.

Darkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh buddy, you think you're cool, don't you? Weren't you the one sucking up to me previously? What's with the change of mind, bandwagon? I honestly don't know what all this flame is about, because I obviously wasn't there, but does there really have to be around 6 pages of flame? Please just get off the thread. If you would like to respectfully ask for a loss to be posted, start a conversation with wb1314. Backpack off "hsnapgod" more please. Before you agree with Henry's post, think about how they don't have the best reputation and have not been the most fair of clans ever since ArtOfPvP v1. Benji, go uninstall Pompeii, think about your actions, and go make a better dream.

I approve of asking nicely. :) Use conversation please, and please limit the amount of messages asking for the same thing. Thank you.
Benji isn't in Vividus, he just said "Randies" cuz he is a prick. He wasn't talking about you guys not posting the loss.

VietnameseNinja

Experienced
Reaction score
Benji isn't in Vividus, he just said "Randies" cuz he is a prick. He wasn't talking about you guys not posting the loss.
I know, I didn't mention Vividus, and we're really sorry about all this commotion. Have a nice day.
"I hope Benji will never be in Vividus." - MistaStealYoGirl 2k15

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
Thanks for the battle :D Hopefully, we could finish it soon.

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
Don't listen to the negativity.
I know you guys are a great clan that can comeback with your cb record

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
when do u guys want to continue our cb? we r winning 3-1 atm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online