• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Redemption [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You guys are the most unfair clan I have ever cb'd can you please just stop being butthurt and accept the loss? Honestly, play fairly or just quit.
how are we being butthurt? i think the real butthurt people are you, spamming our thread with empty threats lol, chill, I already said its going up soon.
we flamed in that game as a joke, I hope you know that, if you took it seriously that's on you

Darkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
read the last one, 'just don't post it wow'
he was the kid i was talking to, who is in vividus, and what happened to being nice? suddenly changed from a 'happy' little kid to an enraged... thing... because of one response, which you asked for
What's wrong with posting a loss if you lost... I promise you won't get hurt if you post it xD, the fact is that Vividus beat you guys so you need to accept it and post the loss, plus the person you were talking to wasn't even the owner, so you can't listen to him and it clearly says that the owner has the final say in anything, also I've heard that Skype isn't a valid piece of evidence... Correct me if I'm wrong please. duckluv321 Moose

xHuskeh

Diamond
Reaction score
how are we being butthurt? i think the real butthurt people are you, spamming our thread with empty threats lol, chill, I already said its going up soon.
we flamed in that game as a joke, I hope you know that, if you took it seriously that's on you
i don't like flaming, i'm sorry for the disrespect. i just got mad. once the loss is posted we won't bother you guys.

Mr_Muffins48

Tribute
Reaction score
Honestly this is stupid that clans even try to do this and think it will work for them

Darkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Please refrain from coming onto this thread for the sole purpose of causing flame.

If you continue to do so, further action will be taken.
Are they gonna be allowed to not post the lost?

Kreix

Experienced
Reaction score
Please refrain from coming onto this thread for the sole purpose of causing flame.

If you continue to do so, further action will be taken.
And i would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for these meddling mods!!!1111

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
Wanna cb on Friday before the tourney? We don't want the tourny to be our first battles since we came back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci