• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Redemption [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
is it possible to get the account RyanLamberts removed as its my full name
I'm afraid that those sort of matters need to be handled by a Sr. Mod or Admin. I advise private messaging one on the forums and refrain from doing so in a thread where it only gets it off topic.

Reaction score
No i'm actually not trying to make them mad at all. In fact, im trying to get them to be a legitimate clan and get rid of the fake wins on their thread and actually post the loss when they lose. Pretty sure the whole clan community wants honest threads. If u don't think so, I'm sorry, but don't bash on the person trying to accomplish something
He isn't bashing anyone. He was simply giving advice, which I am taking, and I apologize for all of my previous messages that may have distressed you and/or your clan, I have also removed those 'wins'.

Snap

Career
Reaction score
He isn't bashing anyone. He was simply giving advice, which I am taking, and I apologize for all of my previous messages that may have distressed you and/or your clan, I have also removed those 'wins'.
Ye but now u also just deleted a 4-5 loss against Synergy lol. You're just taking away wins and losses...

Kreix

Experienced
Reaction score
Take Lovinqlys off the roster he's wit me now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member