• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Redemption [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erwyn

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Erwyn
Minecraft Username: BossErwyn123
Win Count: 1238
Game Count: 5132
Skype Name: bosserwyn123
Maturity: 8/10
Why should we accept you into Redemption above all? I think I should be accepted beacuse im a good pvper and and looking for a good clan to join and hoping this will be the clan for me
What Skills Do I possess: I am good at pvp, teamwork, and listening

Reaction score
Name: Erwyn
Minecraft Username: BossErwyn123
Win Count: 1238
Game Count: 5132
Skype Name: bosserwyn123
Maturity: 8/10
Why should we accept you into Redemption above all? I think I should be accepted beacuse im a good pvper and and looking for a good clan to join and hoping this will be the clan for me
What Skills Do I possess: I am good at pvp, teamwork, and listening
Accepted as Trial Member <3 Add deathcrafter24 on Skype.

CobraFury

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Alvin
Minecraft Username: cobrafury
Win Count: 469
Game Count: 2103
Skype Name: will PM
Maturity (#/10, Explain): 8/9 I know when the right time is to joke around, but I'm also pretty serious and mature when I need to be. I know when to maturely handle situations.
Why should we accept you into the Redemption above all? I believe that you should accept me because I work hard in every way that I am capable of, I dedicate myself to every task 99% of the time. You should accept me not just because I have an ability to be an asset to Redemption but also, I can handle pressure and I can solve problems.

What Skills Do You Possess? (PvP, Teamwork, Etc.): Bow, Rod, FnS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci