• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Redemption [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExquisiteUS

Experienced
Reaction score
LOL I'm not a kid, and none of us cry because of a loss against some kid clan.
If you want to stop whining, I'll consider, so get off the thread, 'kiddo'.
Fact still lies that u didn't post the loss. Post the loss, there is no discussion that needs to be made when u guys legitimately lost the clan battle. Its just hysterical that u sit here and fight it when i got a mod that said we won, evidence that we won, and u admitting that we won, yet u don't have the common decency as a clan owner to actually post a loss. Disappointing if u ask me m8

reqXXqer

Tribute
Reaction score

We were one of the longest running clans, ever. We took a break and then came back. We then became Immortality because we were immortal. Now, we are back and better then ever, ready to beat all those that beat us. We will progress the leaderboards to the very top. This is our Redemption.

Date Founded: 10/27/14
Clan Founders: wb1314, Priex_

Roster Count: 19/25
Clan Battle Ratio: 18:0:5
WIN:PP:
LOSS
Clan Teamspeak: Private (PM wb1314 If Needed)
US Clan Leaderboards Rank: 2

5-2 Redemption vs. Aura WIN
5-3 Redemption vs. Prosperity WIN
5-2 Redemption vs. Aura WIN
1-5 Redemption vs. Trostetic LOSS

5-4 Redemption vs. Team Hypnotize WIN
5-1 Redemption vs. Vividus WIN
4-5 Redemption vs. Synergy LOSS
5-0 Redemption vs. United WIN
5-0 Redemption vs. Voltage WIN
6-8 Redemption vs. Origins LOSS
2-5 Redemption vs. Rebels LOSS
5-0 Redemption vs. Derp PvP WIN

5-3 Redemption vs. Synergy WIN
2-1 Redemption vs. Vortex DB

5-0 Redemption vs. Elevate (DQ)
5-3 Redemption vs. Savory WIN
5-0 Redemption vs. Myth WIN

Techaton's Clan Wars (Season 3)
Redemption vs. Triton 0-2
LOSS

(Tournament Name)

(Clan) #-# ___

5-1 Redemption vs. Paradox WIN
5-0 Redemption vs. Haunted WIN
0-4 Redemption vs. Legacy LOSS
5-4 Redemption vs. Legacy WIN
5-1 Redemption vs. Legacy WIN
5-2 Redemption vs. Ascendancy WIN
5-3 Redemption vs. Dexterity WIN
0-5 Redemption vs. Rebels LOSS
1-5 Redemption vs. Legacy LOSS

A Minimum of 500 Wins
A Working Microphone
Teamwork
PvP Skill

Activity
Maturity

Name:
Minecraft Username:
Win Count:
Game Count:
Skype Name:
Maturity (#/10, Explain):
Why should we accept you into the Redemption above all?
What Skills Do You Possess? (PvP, Teamwork, Etc.):

Colors Make Everything Prettier ;)

Redemption Clan Rule #1: Don't cause flame, inside or outside the clan.

Redemption Clan Rule #2: Have good sportsmanship.

Redemption Clan Rule #3: Respect all members of the clan equally.

Redemption Clan Rule #4: Have fun!

*Does Not Include Trial or On Break*

wb1314

Priex_

19loss_jose

Luqzu/Kermitplayzmc

deaththeqt/deathcrafter24

Mr_Smaha

Epicb0yDoesMC

J_Kim000

crazycarla152

Matthew_8255

GetOnMehLevel_

TenHearted

Triqqed/DoYouEvenSprint

Physiqz/xi0z/xExhak/Baccq

DoYouEvenSnipe

Gamer_Ftw

Swxrd

captin_neon/UrAGoodArcher/GrassLossPvP

swagnomic

PhanticMC

ELDERMagoo

Slovenliness/_R4/
10lbs/OG10lbs

"I, wb1314, leader of the clan Redemption, agree to the MCGamer Clan Rules and the MCGamer Administration. We will act appropriately and uphold the standards of the MCGamer community. Should the clan or its members break any of the rules, we agree to accept whatever punishments may be delivered."
randies

Reaction score
How many times do you have to be banned, gtfo, you're just another annoying twelve year old.

Fact still lies that u didn't post the loss. Post the loss, there is no discussion that needs to be made when u guys legitimately lost the clan battle. Its just hysterical that u sit here and fight it when i got a mod that said we won, evidence that we won, and u admitting that we won, yet u don't have the common decency as a clan owner to actually post a loss. Disappointing if u ask me m8
I did not ask for your opinion, do not state it. Also, I barely recall the battle, if you could message me on skype or pm me with the details (without all your bs), that would be great, thanks.

ExquisiteUS

Experienced
Reaction score
How many times do you have to be banned, gtfo, you're just another annoying twelve year old.

I did not ask for your opinion, do not state it. Also, I barely recall the battle, if you could message me on skype or pm me with the details (without all your bs), that would be great, thanks.
LOL! not you're denying the battle in full!?!?! This is the 3rd or 4th time that your randy clan has lost to Synergy and denied the battle completely. lol kid you're clan is truly pathetic.
http://gyazo.com/08b264f471f1cf5dab666999aeec6d58
http://gyazo.com/bd923a6d9c3a110d87310c9d3293b158
http://gyazo.com/2c453ad192160e3ad107e9a2b1e3cdcc
http://gyazo.com/6dfe1150a14060b2641ae059fe86556e

I don't think u can really deny the battle when you were in the chat where star willy told u that u dont get a redo for some randy saying he was with us (Which was probs u guys on an alt trying to get a free redo.) So now without further or do, quit pleading ignorance, and post your loss. It gets me off your page, and makes you guys look more respectable. Maybe if u did this in the first place, so many clans wouldn't hate u guys. Ironic coming from me, but the fact still stands correct... Ba bye bb

Reaction score
LOL! not you're denying the battle in full!?!?! This is the 3rd or 4th time that your randy clan has lost to Synergy and denied the battle completely. lol kid you're clan is truly pathetic.
http://gyazo.com/08b264f471f1cf5dab666999aeec6d58
http://gyazo.com/bd923a6d9c3a110d87310c9d3293b158
http://gyazo.com/2c453ad192160e3ad107e9a2b1e3cdcc
http://gyazo.com/6dfe1150a14060b2641ae059fe86556e

I don't think u can really deny the battle when you were in the chat where star willy told u that u dont get a redo for some randy saying he was with us (Which was probs u guys on an alt trying to get a free redo.) So now without further or do, quit pleading ignorance, and post your loss. It gets me off your page, and makes you guys look more respectable. Maybe if u did this in the first place, so many clans wouldn't hate u guys. Ironic coming from me, but the fact still stands correct... Ba bye bb
Your* randy clan got disbanded for not being mature enough, and you know that. Also, I told you to pm me or skype message me, but I guess you can't really read or spell either, taking every opportunity to try and humiliate us with your little gyazo's and crap, but chill, it was a while ago, I wasn't there for it, and tbh, nobody really hated us until you kids disbanded, I guess the MCSG community just needs a clan to hate on, its a bandwagon really, half of them do it for likes (they did it to you too).
It is ironic coming from you, however your ignorant fits of rage do not sway me (or any of us, we laugh), you can barely handle yourself when we cb you, if you didn't have donor on snapn, we'd have to re-pick the server because of all your 'insult and leave' things, grow up xD
When you say 'Ba bye bb', I hope you truly mean it, but you're going to reply anyways in an attempt to save what little of a reputation you have, I'd be surprised if you didn't. I'm done wasting time on whiny kids, 'ba bye bb'.

ExquisiteUS

Experienced
Reaction score
Your* randy clan got disbanded for not being mature enough, and you know that. Also, I told you to pm me or skype message me, but I guess you can't really read or spell either, taking every opportunity to try and humiliate us with your little gyazo's and crap, but chill, it was a while ago, I wasn't there for it, and tbh, nobody really hated us until you kids disbanded, I guess the MCSG community just needs a clan to hate on, its a bandwagon really, half of them do it for likes (they did it to you too).
It is ironic coming from you, however your ignorant fits of rage do not sway me (or any of us, we laugh), you can barely handle yourself when we cb you, if you didn't have donor on snapn, we'd have to re-pick the server because of all your 'insult and leave' things, grow up xD
When you say 'Ba bye bb', I hope you truly mean it, but you're going to reply anyways in an attempt to save what little of a reputation you have, I'd be surprised if you didn't. I'm done wasting time on whiny kids, 'ba bye bb'.
Exactly if u post the damn loss then yeah i will leave... Until u post the loss i will continue to post and bring it up on this thread every single day until it is posted. xD Your choice, post the loss and ill leave, or u can cheat ur way through not posting yet another loss and have me post here literally everyday :D

EDIT: Eventhough in all reality you don't have a choice. You need to post your records. But you're known for 2 things: 1.Not posting losses 2. Using Randies... Help yourself out m8

Reaction score
Exactly if u post the damn loss then yeah i will leave... Until u post the loss i will continue to post and bring it up on this thread every single day until it is posted. xD Your choice, post the loss and ill leave, or u can cheat ur way through not posting yet another loss and have me post here literally everyday :D

EDIT: Eventhough in all reality you don't have a choice. You need to post your records. But you're known for 2 things: 1.Not posting losses 2. Using Randies... Help yourself out m8
When have we ever used randies? You were the one using them in your battle against us, he said it himself, and no, we didn't use an alternate account to say that, we are in no way affiliated with that kid.

ExquisiteUS

Experienced
Reaction score
When have we ever used randies? You were the one using them in your battle against us, he said it himself, and no, we didn't use an alternate account to say that, we are in no way affiliated with that kid.
Whatever bro, u still lost and the mod said that it didnt call for a redo... So post your loss. Whats so hard about doing so?

deathclutch2

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Kaiden
Minecraft Username: 16
Win Count: 22
Game Count: 935 (dont judge a book by its cover)
Skype Name: will give, if accepted
Maturity (#/10, Explain): 7-8 I like to have fun, and joke :3
Why should we accept you into the Redemption above all? Well... I think i could be a very good asset to your team. Plus my skin is a PedoBear. It explains all ;o
What Skills Do You Possess? (PvP, Teamwork, Etc.): Pros-Crits,Rod,Bow Cons- FnS

Secres

Survivor
Reaction score

Xqer ain't 12 Bunny Lover. He's older than ur ugly ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci