• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Red Forest 3: Fallen Haven

Fallen Haven

• Ermagerd

Votes: 85 40.7%
  • nubs

Votes: 32 15.3%
  • erma-faints-

Votes: 12 5.7%
  • I am secretly a lizard

Votes: 80 38.3%

• Total voters

Hedgehog4799

Survivor
Reaction score
Reminds me of futuristic city and Avaracia a little :p maybe all the quartz xD

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
If you were going with the "Futuristic City" theme, people are going to compare this with Teweran SG3. And no offense, but Teweran SG3 is built much better than this. With this map, the builds lack block variation, which is needed on such large towers. I also feel that the map has too much open space, and although this does allow better gameplay, it makes the overall look of the map not that great, as it doesn't follow the theme. So I would suggest adding more builds, so it has more of a "city" feel and some block variation.

I would also like to mention that this map, unlike other Red Forest maps, is not unique. The theme has already been done with Teweran SG3. If you notice, no two maps on these servers share the same theme. For this reason, I don't think this map should be added.
I am going to have to agree to disagree on this, our map is very different to teweran sg3, especially considering about half the map is under the water (there isnt great screenshots on this atm I am doing it later) THe buildings are very detailed.. we used a lot of quartz to keep the map to the clean futuristic feel, using other materials would change this feel. It is a unique map, we purposefully made it very flat to give a different gameplay style and it has a huge underwater section which other maps haven't done before. Saying this is the same as tsg3 is like saying sg5 and sg2 are the same as they have a similiar city element to them

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am going to have to agree to disagree on this, our map is very different to teweran sg3, especially considering about half the map is under the water (there isnt great screenshots on this atm I am doing it later) THe buildings are very detailed.. we used a lot of quartz to keep the map to the clean futuristic feel, using other materials would change this feel. It is a unique map, we purposefully made it very flat to give a different gameplay style and it has a huge underwater section which other maps haven't done before. Saying this is the same as tsg3 is like saying sg5 and sg2 are the same as they have a similiar city element to them
Sorry, didn't know there was an underwater section. If only there was a public download link :p
The gameplay will not be unique; it'll play just like any other map with flat land (SG4, TSG2, Freeze Island, etc). Also, hate to bring up Teweran SG3 again, but that map has block variation and it still manages to keep a futuristic feel to the map.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry, didn't know there was an underwater section. If only there was a public download link :p
The gameplay will not be unique; it'll play just like any other map with flat land (SG4, TSG2, Freeze Island, etc). Also, hate to bring up Teweran SG3 again, but that map has block variation and it still manages to keep a futuristic feel to the map.
It will be unique as its a mix of huge towers and depths you can descend to, it mixes play styles, it has small tunnels underneath which will mimic play styles of maps such as solar frost and lost mine, towers you can ascend like in sg2 and its very open meaning you will be able to see enemies clearly and have lots of options where to go and what to do, do you ascend a tower? or go down? or to the edge of the map which has more buildings.

Edit-> also the towers are very complex and detailed, there is a huge block variation if anything there isn't a huge colour variation? but thats like saying in sg2 everything is made pretty much of variations of stone

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
but I see no terraforming...
Terraforming is meh,
Terraforming is also incredibly dull, it looks too much like default landscape. Try to add more interesting terrain into it.
but I feel more terraforming would compliment the amazing builds
The only thing that I don't like is that I see almost no terraforming,
Don't worry, there is terrain:

Last edited:

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Do you guys have any more pics of the underwater area?
There's a few pictures of the underwater buildings in the imgur link posted below the screenshots on the thread. If needed, we can probably take a few more pictures of the underwater terraforming

J

Joel/MadDawg

There's a few pictures of the underwater buildings in the imgur link posted below the screenshots on the thread. If needed, we can probably take a few more pictures of the underwater terraforming
Wow the underwater area is nice :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci