• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Red Forest 3: Fallen Haven

Fallen Haven

• Ermagerd

Votes: 85 40.7%
  • nubs

Votes: 32 15.3%
  • erma-faints-

Votes: 12 5.7%
  • I am secretly a lizard

Votes: 80 38.3%

• Total voters

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
I'm probably the only one who gets disapointed when Red Forests posts their maps, because the screenshots dont contain shaders.

Love the map guys, keep up the good work, even if I cant see it in it's smexy shaders glory.
Lol yeah, we posted it without shaders on purpose because we would like everyone to see it how a normal player would :3 Now, when in-game, if you're using shaders, it could blow you off your feet (so to speak) :p

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
First part above the screenshots-

Hey Guys! The time has finally come for Red Forest's third map:

-=Fallen Haven=-

The map is a futuristic city build heavily influenced by Atlantis but the map slowly progressed to become part of a bigger picture in the storyline of all of our maps! It is a fallen city which once soared in the skies, but has fallen down to the ocean. Half the Map is above water with towering heights while more is to be discovered under the surface of the city down in the depths of the ocean! It is an arena for 24 players, the map is 250 blocks in radius . There are many chests in the map aswell as hidden traps and secrets!

-=Storyline=-

As the virus spread throughout humanity, a safe place was sought after.
"Haven's" (Giant cities) were created to house the remnants of who was left
But Darkness is found in the hearts of all of Humanity
And soon this darkness fell over the haven's
One by one they succumbed to this envy, greed and treachery
and they fell down into their destruction
This is the final surviving haven.
The final hope for humanity
And as this Haven falls beneath your very feet...
what can you do?
Except... die?

Second part-

The trailer for the map will be released as soon as possible so please be patient!

When playing please keep mobs turned off as it will make things a lot harder and change the focus of gameplay (should be focused on sweet sweet pvp)

Feel free to record footage on the map and post to youtube but please acknowledge Red Forest and Ninetailefox92 and link to the youtube in the description www.youtube.com/user/ninetailefox92

Rules

· Only one player can win the Survival Games
· You are only allowed to place blocks you find in chests
· Your inventory must be empty before you start the game
· No breaking out of/ leaving the map
· No exploitation of glitches (glitching up blocks etc.)
· No hacking (duh stupid!)

We are keeping the map download private. This is to keep our map exclusive to who we want to have the map as in the past people have taken our maps without permission. Thanks for understanding.

There you go @RC_4777
Thanks Tree the Medium Kind.

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dammit why are you guys so good. It's not even fair... It's awesomeness is above 1337. I wish I could make a map this good.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
The builds look great but I see no terraforming...
Yeah, that's probably the only downfall of the map. It's not really possible to terraform in the city the way we have it layed out because we can't make quartz hills. That would look bad XD We do have terraforming around the edge of the map and we're making islands around the outside just for aesthetic purposes

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, tbh I dont really like it all that much. Terraforming is meh, buildings are great! but they dont fit the theme all that much. Other then those problems, I dont see much

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci