• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImNotAFK13

Platinum
Reaction score
And do you know what Kranzo was banned for? I doubt you do. So I'll tell you Kranzo insulted kelliebreane on TS he was not hacking like most assume, but it was also impersonation. Ask to see the evidence there's no proof that it was him other than the poke was from "Kranzo". And to conclude WE DON'T CARE WHAT OTHER CLANS THINK OF US! We will clan battle you if you really think we're bad or unfair but we are playing who we wish to play, and yes. That will include Rielu.
k lemme put this so u can read this u got kicked out of game cuz u did a notty notty thing, now this was before u and ur amigos decided to "drop out" even thougyh u were kicked out.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
Come on my TS kupi if you truly want to talk about this. SAME WITH THE REST OF THE COMMUNITY IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM COME ON OUR TS.
Did you actually read my post that basically says it all theirs no need to come on the ts and then have you rage on me and Permban me from the ts.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
Also consider this dark ,some clans might start to blacklist react since you guys put up in valid wins ,don't listen to rules etc. What happens if the whole community just decides not to scrim react anymore?

RealKranzo

Survivor
Reaction score
I feel speshul everyone fighting cuz of me and i dont even know what this clan is wat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci