• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
You were dq'd before the game had ended. Techaton announced in the stream that you were dq'd. And it doesn't even matter if you "dropped out" because you lost the battle either way by using a perm banned player in the battle. By participating in tech's clan wars you agreed to the fact that tech had the final say and that you could not play perm banned players, and you lost, post what actually happened. I don't know if you guys are capable of understanding how this stuff works... Lol
And do you know what Kranzo was banned for? I doubt you do. So I'll tell you Kranzo insulted kelliebreane on TS he was not hacking like most assume, but it was also impersonation. Ask to see the evidence there's no proof that it was him other than the poke was from "Kranzo". And to conclude WE DON'T CARE WHAT OTHER CLANS THINK OF US! We will clan battle you if you really think we're bad or unfair but we are playing who we wish to play, and yes. That will include Rielu.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
We left after we won. So yes prod continues but it's our win.
Why would you leave right after you won?that doesn't make sense,maybe you got DQ'ed and tried to pretend you left before it happened just like you pretended to not use kranzo until you finally gave up on that one after the whole community knew and continued to flame you.Is all this flame and hate even worth that win?Sometimes you just have to take a loss.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
Why would you leave right after you won?that doesn't make sense,maybe you got DQ'ed and tried to pretend you left before it happened just like you pretended to not use kranzo until you finally gave up on that one after the whole community knew and continued to flame you.Is all this flame and hate even worth that win?Sometimes you just have to take a loss.

Edit: your not taking a lose your admitting you got DQ'ED

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
We didn't lose kupi. And we left because we were tired of all the Good we were given from the staff 2 years in a row and techs decision and "banned players" is retarded in my opinion Rielu is in the clan Rielu should be able to play.

jfsilva

Experienced
Reaction score
We won the actual battle so it stays on our thread it doesnt matter if we were to use barack obama or leafy greentea or whoever we put in to play WE WON THE BATTLE

Reaction score
And do you know what Kranzo was banned for? I doubt you do. So I'll tell you Kranzo insulted kelliebreane on TS he was not hacking like most assume, but it was also impersonation. Ask to see the evidence there's no proof that it was him other than the poke was from "Kranzo". And to conclude WE DON'T CARE WHAT OTHER CLANS THINK OF US! We will clan battle you if you really think we're bad or unfair but we are playing who we wish to play, and yes. That will include Rielu.
So, you don't care if you're giving your clan one of the worst reputations in mcsg ever?

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
We didn't lose kupi. And we left because we were tired of all the Good we were given from the staff 2 years in a row and techs decision and "banned players" is retarded in my opinion Rielu is in the clan Rielu should be able to play.
Sure your points are valid but when you applied there was something that said "do you agree to all of the rules" and React said yes,therefore you have to abide techs rules and final decisions.One of the rules was no perm banned players and rielu is KRANZO and he is per banned therefore you broke a rule which results in a DQ.You did not lose you were disqualified for breaking a rule of Techs clan wars Not Reacts clan wars.

Quisey21

Experienced
Reaction score
ayo seriously if you want to post stuff here please dont make it about cw2, its over, and so is this flame.

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
Sure your points are valid but when you applied there was something that said "do you agree to all of the rules" and React said yes,therefore you have to abide techs rules and final decisions.One of the rules was no perm banned players and rielu is KRANZO and he is per banned therefore you broke a rule which results in a DQ.You did not lose you were disqualified for breaking a rule of Techs clan wars Not Reacts clan wars.
Come on my TS kupi if you truly want to talk about this. SAME WITH THE REST OF THE COMMUNITY IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM COME ON OUR TS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci