• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarterHD

Diamond
Reaction score
We've provided out evidence, I think it's time for you to leave the thread now. Do not reply to this, all it will so is cause flame. You have no business getting involved and I suggest you sit out of this whole thing, thanks.
Okay, I'll go ahead and leave, but just for your information, you're ruining your clans reputation by disrespecting techatons decision. Just because you think something is wrong, dosen't make you right. Listen to his decision and respect it. Good day.

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
You might want to post these correct results on your thread. Just a recommendation before a potential staff member is involved.
We left before we were DQ'd I don't know where the miss-communication accrued because sociallyak and I told king tut & slater that we were leaving then a couple hours later we were DQ'd

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
We left before we were DQ'd I don't know where the miss-communication accrued because sociallyak and I told king tut & slater that we were leaving then a couple hours later we were DQ'd
You were DQ'd on the stream. No way you couldve left.

KarterHD

Diamond
Reaction score
It's fine if you left, but wouldn't that just mean the win would go to Prodigious because you supposedly "left"? You're clan decided to leave, so that would mean Prodigious advances in the bracket, therefore being the victor. Both of your reasons are completely false no matter whichever way you may look at them.

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
You were DQ'd on the stream. No way you couldve left.
Then it went to pending, not sure why but it was. You Wana clan battle though? Seeing that you doubt our ability to beet them in the first place. Also posting that influences flame soon I'm going to ask you to leave unless you would like to clan battle which we can do right now.

Confuzzled

Experienced
Reaction score
Why can't you guys just accept the DQ? You are trying to weasel your way out of it with all these excuses, but it is just not worth it. You changed everyone's minds on how they looked at your clan, and most were for the worst. Just stop the game, and accept it, the whole community knows you used Kranzo, and you keep denying it. Why? Just stop the game Now. The thing is, I don't even know if it would help if you accepted it now. You have made such a bad rep for your clan, if you would have accepted the DQ at the beginning things would have been fine, but you guys just kept going on and on with pointless excuses. If the cause you are fighting for is pointless, then why fight it?

Reaction score
You were dq'd before the game had ended. Techaton announced in the stream that you were dq'd. And it doesn't even matter if you "dropped out" because you lost the battle either way by using a perm banned player in the battle. By participating in tech's clan wars you agreed to the fact that tech had the final say and that you could not play perm banned players, and you lost, post what actually happened. I don't know if you guys are capable of understanding how this stuff works... Lol

ImNotAFK13

Platinum
Reaction score
Then it went to pending, not sure why but it was. You Wana clan battle though? Seeing that you doubt our ability to beet them in the first place. Also posting that influences flame soon I'm going to ask you to leave unless you would like to clan battle which we can do right now.
Accept the fact that you guys played Kranzo and were DQ'd instantly as the game ended.

KarterHD

Diamond
Reaction score
You were dq'd before the game had ended. Techaton announced in the stream that you were dq'd. And it doesn't even matter if you "dropped out" because you lost the battle either way. By participating in tech's clan wars you agreed to the fact that tech had the final say, and you lost, post it that what actually happened. I don't know if you guys are capable of understanding how this stuff works... Lol
A good summarization of my post, Lol.

darklum3n

Platinum
Reaction score
It's fine if you left, but wouldn't that just mean the win would go to Prodigious because you supposedly "left"? You're clan decided to leave, so that would mean Prodigious advances in the bracket, therefore being the victor. Both of your reasons are completely false no matter whichever way you may look at them.
We left after we won. So yes prod continues but it's our win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci