• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slothman32

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Azorescraft

Wins:193(with 2 alts Wilfred062606,slothman33)

Donor:Diamond

Do you have Skype or TS:I have skype will get TS tho!!

Skype name:Azorescraft002

Timezone:PST

PvP strengths:FnS,Frod,Strafinig

PvP weaknesses:Teams of 3 or more extermly stacked, or Lack of fns on teams,hackers

Past Clans:#Carbon

Are you willing to use the #React skin?:Of course!!!

Lastly, tell us about yourself:Well I dont hit the age limit but neither did I for #Carbon but I was most mature in the clan and my family and freinds consider me mature(they call me up tight xD)But i'm very active and I like playing with others. :D

Quisey21

Experienced
Reaction score
This is hard to say but im leaving the clan.. Well true is i dont feel like im needed here and also my chemistry isn't that good and i always get yelled at by people (dont wanna say names). This is truely probably the thrid best clan is mcsg and i can't believe im in it but i feel like im a weak link and you guys dont derserve that. It's has been a great month and i enjoyed it but i didnt get put into that much CB. And I didnt feel like i was having much fun and thats what clans are about, well ill miss React.. And if i ever reapply feel free to deny me.
-Captmrawesome
P.S my grammar is horrible.
Dude me and you talked alllll the time, and if people are yelling at you, they are probably doing it in the heat of the moment, or just playing around. Nothing to take serious.

SociallyAK

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry for him saying that...
You have no control of his action and you did not have to apologize but seeing you did, it's nice of you and I'm glad you were able to. Thanks.
This is hard to say but im leaving the clan.. Well true is i dont feel like im needed here and also my chemistry isn't that good and i always get yelled at by people (dont wanna say names). This is truely probably the thrid best clan is mcsg and i can't believe im in it but i feel like im a weak link and you guys dont derserve that. It's has been a great month and i enjoyed it but i didnt get put into that much CB. And I didnt feel like i was having much fun and thats what clans are about, well ill miss React.. And if i ever reapply feel free to deny me.
-Captmrawesome
P.S my grammar is horrible.
sorry things went so bad for you. I noticed you not being involved too much. Btw the reason people yelled at you was because you wouldn't go the route we told you to. So it's hard to put you in CB if you don't listen. Sorry if I sound rude just wanted to let you know. I'm going to miss you and hope we can still talk and play some time.

John123XD

Experienced
Reaction score
I know you. :)

Accepted as trial! We will watching you closely, as many members seem to not like you very much.
I hvae done nothin wrong its just their haters cause i can reck em..... and im still not a trial and was reallt active the past 3 days.....

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
I hvae done nothin wrong its just their haters cause i can reck em..... and im still not a trial and was reallt active the past 3 days.....
When you accept him and tell him on the thread that people in the clan don't like him that seems like a kinda private thing to tell him not just publicly say that on a thread when accepting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci