• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foopy

Career
Reaction score
This is hard to say but im leaving the clan.. Well true is i dont feel like im needed here and also my chemistry isn't that good and i always get yelled at by people (dont wanna say names). This is truely probably the thrid best clan is mcsg and i can't believe im in it but i feel like im a weak link and you guys dont derserve that. It's has been a great month and i enjoyed it but i didnt get put into that much CB. And I didnt feel like i was having much fun and thats what clans are about, well ill miss React.. And if i ever reapply feel free to deny me.
-Captmrawesome
P.S my grammar is horrible.
:c but i loved you

ImperialMiner01

Survivor
Reaction score
Won't be on today guys because I'm sick and parents won't let me on today! See you guys tommorow! :)

Last edited:

Saviorsoul

Diamond
Reaction score
Thanks man, glad you can understand.

And I have no idea who you are and what you are talking about. If you'd like to talk, come on ts and talk to is about it. Sorry if we actually did anything.
Hey Socially, this isn't out of impatience so don't clarify it as that but I was accepted for trial and I'm not on the list. Was I denied or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci