• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

React | US Elite Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captmrawesome

Career
Reaction score
This is hard to say but im leaving the clan.. Well true is i dont feel like im needed here and also my chemistry isn't that good and i always get yelled at by people (dont wanna say names). This is truely probably the thrid best clan is mcsg and i can't believe im in it but i feel like im a weak link and you guys dont derserve that. It's has been a great month and i enjoyed it but i didnt get put into that much CB. And I didnt feel like i was having much fun and thats what clans are about, well ill miss React.. And if i ever reapply feel free to deny me.
-Captmrawesome
P.S my grammar is horrible.

_Skirtscape_

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Skirtscape

Wins: 534

Donor: No, I cri ;-;

Do you have Skype or TS: Both

Skype name: Jake/Skirtscape I believe

Timezone: Central Standard Time

PvP strengths: Fishing rod, getting critical hits, and water fighting with swords

PvP weaknesses: Could improve at grabbing chests faster and bow fights in water

Past Clans: #Imperial and #Rival

Are you willing to use the #React skin?: Of course!

Lastly, tell us about yourself: I am looking for a prestigious clan where I can have fun, and this is where I came to find that.

BunnzOfCookie

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: saviorsoul

Wins: 320(with alts)

Donor: Yea

Skype name: YourSaviorRocks

Timezone: Eastern

PvP strengths: Swords, little above average with bow

PvP weaknesses: Can't use fishing rod

Past Clans: Chrome, Ace, EliteSquad, Verzon

Are you willing to use the #React skin?: Yea BUT is it exclusively for clan battles/scrimmages because I made my own skin and I really love it.

Lastly, tell us about yourself: I am a really mature guy and Frigid can prove it because I got officer really quick when I joined the clan.
You applied for rebels I thought

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
Bobo left the clan how come he's still on the roster?

Saviorsoul

Diamond
Reaction score
You applied for rebels I thought
I revoked my decision because I didn't think I would make it. I didn't think I would because I wasn't talking a lot. It was just nervousness cuz I didn't know anyone there and I didn't know how to start the conversation cuz there were like 7 people talking at once and it was rly overwelming and I didn't want to interrupt.

BunnzOfCookie

Career
Reaction score
I revoked my decision because I didn't think I would make it. I didn't think I would because I wasn't talking a lot. It was just nervousness cuz I didn't know anyone there and I didn't know how to start the conversation cuz there were like 7 people talking at once and it was rly overwelming and I didn't want to interrupt.
Ok :) I tink I was one of the people talking

Saviorsoul

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Skirtscape

Wins: 534

Donor: No, I cri ;-;

Skype name: Jake/Skirtscape I believe

Timezone: Central Standard Time

PvP strengths: Fishing rod, getting critical hits, and water fighting with swords

PvP weaknesses: Could improve at grabbing chests faster and bow fights in water

Past Clans: #Imperial and #Rival

Are you willing to use the #React skin?: Of course!

Lastly, tell us about yourself: I am looking for a prestigious clan where I can have fun, and this is where I came to find that.
Recommended ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci